Hectic business meetings or leisure trip, Dubai has always been a tantalising offer. It has more to offer than the five letter word D – U – B – A – I. Though an expensive affair, the deal is sure to prove more than its worth. Step off from Boeing and alight on to the world’s busiest airport for Dubai tour package. Keep your foot on the mesmerising land of magic and beauty, giving a feeling of awe while you are on the way to your stay?
Name your choice and select the month
It is a place full of events and festivals all year round. No matter when you visit, keep a track of the happenings around you, if you could eke out some time to hop and enjoy.
- Dubai Marathon held in January often labelled as world’s richest marathon event
- Dubai traditional Dhow sailing race during February – May
- Dubai Shopping festival from January to March
- Dubai World cup is the horse race held during the end of March
- Art Dubai every March, a globally renowned exhibits of art forms
- Watch the classic yachts at Dubai International Boat show in September
- Dubai international film festival happening in December
Please remember that these schedules are subjected to variation in occurrences as per discretion of the organisers.
- Have a nightly cruise on a traditional wooden dhow
- Sail through Dubai Creek watching over old Dubai
- Lively & authentic Arabian background music on-board
- Watch the whirling of the folkloric dance with Tanoura beat
- Enjoy the Buffet-style BBQ dinner relishing local & international cuisine
Dubai city tour
- Be a sun lounger at Dubai Marina shoreline or enjoy the water sport
- Spend an evening at stellar tower of Burj Al Arab,
- World’s highest tower, mega-tall Burj Khalifa with the dancing fountain
- Take a heritage walkthrough traditional town of Al Bastakiya,
- Explore Dubai Museum to know the evolution of Dubai from a fishing village to mega city
- With a plethora of souks, must-visit being the Gold and Spice Souks.
- Get a glimpse of recreation of Bedouin traditional village life
- You can even get a rare sight of wandering Arabian Gazelle
- Do not forget to get a bumpy camel ride and a décor for your palm with henna tattoo
- Of course quad biking or sandboarding are also part of the activity
- Watch belly dance and whirling ‘tanoura’ dance shows
Abu Dhabi City Tour
- Visit the world’s biggest mosque Sheikh Zayed Mosque, known as the Grand Mosque
- Relive the bygone era by a walk through the Heritage Village to know the inception of pearl diving
- Emirati desert village is yet another special site to visit
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is an amusement park on Yas Island in Abu Dhabi
Still wondering when to schedule your trip this time. Then just be aware that temperature never dissipates except for summers when the days are very hot. Hence if its desert safari, city tour etc., then the ideal time is from November to March. Most of the spots in Dubai are outdoor hence it’s most practical to plan a trip during five months, when days are cool and night are cold.