Looking for a place with historical legacy, culture heritage, breath-taking vantage points, awe-inspiring scenery and much more, all made available at Canada with cool climate and most cordial people around. A plethora of tantalising spots that could hardly be covered in the given duration.
Niagara Falls spans a wide stretch covering Canada and United States with Horseshoe Fall in Canada and America Fall and Bridal Veil Fall in America. Get a Hornblower Niagara Cruise boat tour to have an exciting visit to all the exciting spots of that region. Cruise will take you through the Bridal Veil Falls, American Falls, and then surrounding close to the Canadian Horseshoe Falls. During the night fall there is the lighted spectacle of Niagara Fall which is totally different from that of the morning. This cruise will give a rare chance to walk behind the falls through the tunnels that are older than a century. Take a White Water Walk through the broad paths to witness the intense rush of gallons of water from the above and also the Niagara Whirlpool Rapids that shows the raging power in its sheer wildest form. Visit Niagara Parkway to see the popular Floral Clock that chimes every quarter hour and also the 99 acres of botanical display.
A host of tourist packed spots are there that could hardly be missed-out during your trip between Toronto to Ottawa via Kingston. Visit the dynamic Ontario capital city Toronto that has popular CN Tower and spectacular green spaces like Queens Park, High Park, zoo and other places of athletic interest. Path from Toronto to Ottawa has various eclectic attractions that could be best viewed when travelled through train, bus or self-driving. There are a plethora of iconic destinations that could linger with you throughout your life.
- Try your hands with snowshoeing, mountain biking, horseback riding, etc. at Ganaraska Forest
- Have a meditative walk at Laveanne Lavender Fields
- Visit the Haute Goat with frolicking goats & huge flower gardens
- Take a peep at Cobourg town, old Peter’s Woods, Presqu’ile Provincial Park birder paradise etc.
- Have a look at thirty plus monuments in the Airpark of National Air Force Museum of Canada
- Enter into the oldest natural cavern Tyendinaga Caves, a unique geological feature of its own kind
- Trek through the famed forest and rock cliffs of Rock Dunder
- Enjoy the panoramic view of 1000 Islands Tower & St. Lawrence River
- Walk through the musical led-lighted tunnel at Brockville
- Relish all the goodies of apple at the renowned Big Apple
- Visit the limestone buildings & houses at Limestone city famed as Kingston
Move ahead from Ottawa to Montreal to
- Try you snow skating, or snowshoeing skills at Mont-Tremblant
- Walk through the old Montreal city that has a legacy of bygone era & modern trends
- Be a guest of Hôtel de Glace with ice roof, walls & bed
- Step into the Montreal Botanical Garden with thousands of rare flora & fauna
- Stopover at the biggest walled city of old Quebec with architectural amazements
- Unveil the rich heritage of Notre- Dame Basilica of Montreal
- Meet the rare blue & humpback whale at Saguenay St. Lawrence Marine Park
- Hike your way through the pine-covered wilderness of Parc National de la Jacques-Cartier
- Le Train du Massif will take you past forested valleys, soaring hills & historical places
Travza an umbrella brand of the eminent Unimoni (formerly UAE Exchange) corporate family, started in 2001. We are accredited as an approved Passenger Sales Agent by IATA and recognized by the Ministry of Tourism (MOT), India. We offer a wide spectrum of exclusive inbound and outbound customized tour packages to exotic locations in India and across the globe with hotel reservations. We also provide Domestic and International air ticket booking, VISA Assistance, Certificate & Document attestation etc.