- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Haridwar & Rishikesh Tour Package offers the experience of the majestic Ghats of the Ganga River, ancient temples of Haridwar, River Rafting and the famous Jhula (bridge) in Rishikesh. In Haridwar tour you get a chance to witness the Maha Aarti at river Ganga, Chandi Devi temple, Mansa Devi Temple, Har Ki Pauri, Sivanand Ashram and Geeta Ashram.
Day 01 Delhi to Haridwar (230 Kms - 7 Hours)
Pickup from railway station, check in to your hotel. Evening visit the ashrams and temples- mansa devi and chamunda devi etc & witness the Maha Aarti at the banks of the holy river Ganga. Overnight night stay in Haridwar.
Day 02 Rishikesh - Haridwar Local Sightseeing
After breakfast drive to Rishikesh where you can opt for River Rafting. Next proceed for sightseeing at Lakshman Jhula, Ram Jhula, Gita Bhavan and Parmanikatan. In the evening drive back to Haridwar for the overnight night stay at the hotel.
Day 03 Haridwar to Delhi (230 Kms - 7 Hours) After Breakfast check out from hotel. Drive to Delhi to board the train / flight for your onward journey.
TOUR COST (PER PERSON)
Standard Package : Rs. 9899/Person ( Hotel : Regenta Orko's or Similar)
Deluxe Package : Rs. 10899 / Person ( Hotel : Godwin or Similar)
Premium Package: 13399/Person ( Hotel : Radisson Blue or Similar)
This Package is Valid till 30th Mar 2020 ( Except these days)
- TEMPLE FESTIVAL DAYS
- 01st OCT 2019 – 30th OCT 2019 [POOJA & DEWALI HOLIDAYS]
- 05th DEC 2019 – 10th JAN 2020 [CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR HOLIDAYS]
- All transportation and sightseeing by a A/C Cab as per the itinerary (A/C will not be operated in hill stations & cab is depends up on number of Pax).
- 2 Breakfast at Hotels.
- Toll and parking for the vehicle.
- Driver’s Bata.
- All Accommodation as per the details given above.
- Rate does not include Air / Rail fare
- All other meals not mentioned in tour cost include.
- Heater charges, Camel Ride, Elephant Ride, Jeep Safari etc (whichever is applicable) or any other activities at the destinations, Any portage at Airport and Hotels tips, Laundry, Mineral water, Telephone charges and all items of personal nature and meals and drinks not specified in the inclusions, Entrances fees for Parks & Monuments, Cultural Shows, Museum, Boating charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot).
- Travel Insurance, Guide Charges / Escort charges.
- GST extra
- This price is valid for Indian Nationals only, no booking has been made.
- Rooms are subject to availability and price is subject to change.
- Hotel Check in / Checkout times – 1200 Noon (Early check in and late check out depends up the room availability)
- Room Category in all the hotel is base Category
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, than we shall provide similar alternate Hotels.
- Breakfast will be served from 07.30 Am to 09.30 AM only.
- Hotel Confirmation Vouchers / Cab & Driver Details will be provided only after 100% Payment will be received.
- Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced if asked by hotel.
- All sightseeing is strictly subject to whether conditions and availability of time.
- Some hotels are located at Mall roads, the vehicles not permitted to enter the mall road.
- All the sightseeing places can’t cover with coach / tempo traveller
- Cab will be provided from 09.00 Am to 06.00 Pm.
- Visit to all Museums in program are subject to their remaining open on day of visit as per rules of competent authority.
- It is mandatory for all the guest (Foreign Nationals, NRI’s and Indian Nationals) to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card, and Passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
Valid till 30th Mar 2020
Not Valid Dates:
TEMPLE FESTIVAL DAYS
JULY MONTH – SAVAN (In July there is a festival in Rishikesh called Savan where thousands of people flock to Rishikesh. Major roads are blocked and hotels are crowded. It is better to avoid travelling to Rishikesh during that time)
01st OCT 2019 – 30th OCT 2019 [POOJA & DEWALI HOLIDAYS]
05th DEC 2019 – 10th JAN 2020 [CHRISTAMAS & NEW YEAR HOLIDAYS]