- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Rajasthan is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India, for both domestic and international tourists. Every third foreign tourist visiting India travels to Rajasthan as it is part of the Golden Triangle for tourists visiting India.
The palaces of Jaipur, lakes of Udaipur and desert forts of Jodhpur, Bikaner, and Jaisalmer are among the most preferred destinations of many tourists, Indian and foreign. Tourism accounts for eight percent of the state’s domestic product.
2 Nights @ Udaipur , 1 Night @ Jodhpur , 2 Nights @ Jaisalmer , 1 Night @Bikaner & 2 Nights@ Jaipur
Day 01: Udaipur Railway Station / Airport – Hotel
Welcome to the land of Lake City. You will be received by our representatives and transferred to the hotel for check-in. In the Evening enjoy the beauty of Udaipur by Boat Ride at Lake Pichola. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Udaipur Local Sightseeing
After breakfast Enjoy full Day Sightseeing of Udaipur. Visit Fateh Sagar Lake, Maharana Pratap Memorial, Sukhadia Circle, Saheliyon ki Bari - Garden of Maids - Beautiful Grden, Bhartiya Lok Kala Museum. Visit City Palace- the stunning palace stands on the banks of gorgeous Lake Pichola. it is the largest palace complex in Rajasthan. After that visit Jagdish Temple – a renowned temple of Lord Vishnu. In the complex the main Jagdish temple is in the centre surrounded by four smaller temples of Lord Ganesha, Sun God, Goddess Shakti and Lord Shiva. It has 32 steps and 50 pillars, really a brilliant piece of Indian architecture. After that visit Dudh Talai - Dudh Talai is Located Near the bank of Lake Pichola near City Palace Complex. You can use ropeway trolley to visit the hilltop Karni Mata Temple. It is the famous sunset point of Udaipur. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
|Fateh Sagar Lake||Maharana Pratap Memorial|
|Sukhadia Circle (Drive Pass)||Saheliyon Ki Bari|
|Bhartiya Lok Kala Museum||City Palace|
|Jagdish Temple||Dudh Talai|
|Rope Way||Local Market|
Day 03: Udaipur – Jodhpur Via Ranakpur ( 300 Km / 6 Hrs )
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Jodhpur. Enroute visit Ranakpur Jain temple – the main temple is Chaumukh or a four faced temple dedicated to Lord Adinath. There are four subsidiary shrines, twenty-four pillared halls and domes supported by over four hundred columns. The total number of columns is 1,444 all of which are intricately carved with no two being alike. On arrival at Hotel Check in and Relax. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Day 04: Jodhpur Local Sightseeing – Jaisalmer (285 Km / 5 Hrs)
After breakfast Visit Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan. After that transfer to Jaisalmer – Golden City. On arrival check-in to THE hotel and relax. Overnight stay at hotel.
|Mehrangarh Fort||Jaswant Thada|
|Umaid Bhawan Palace|
Day 05: Jaisalmer Local Sightseeing
After breakfast take a full day sightseeing of Jaisalmer. Visit Jaisalmer fort – It is made of sand Stone that’s why it is known as sonar Quila.The Jaisalmer Fort is a dominating structure amidst sands. The Jaisalmer city is also known for its old mansions, better known as Havelis. Among many of them you will find Salim ji ki haveli and Nathmal ji ki haveli as the most striking. There are other monuments too, which are equally important because of their distinct and individual architecture. After that Visit Gadisar lake. In the evening Proceed to Visit Sam Sand Dunes. Enjoy Camel Ride and Cultural Activities. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
|Jaisalmer Fort||Salim singh Ki Haveli|
|Nathmal Ji Ki Haveli||Gadisar Lake|
|Sam Sand Dunes||Camel Ride and Cultural Activities|
Day 06: Jaisalmer – Bikaner (330 Km / 6 hrs)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Bikaner. On arrival check in at hotel and relax. Evening Visit Local Market. Bikaner is Famous for Its sweet and Namkeen. You can Enjoy Bikaneri Bhujia, Tinned Pack Rasgulla, Rajbhog, Moti Pak, Gondpak. You Must definitely taste all these sweet. Evening free for leisure. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Day 07: Bikaner Local Sightseeing – Jaipur (330 Km / 6 Hrs)
After breakfast Visit Junagarh fort – it was constructed in the year 1593 by Raja Rai Singh, some of the attractions inside the fort are Anup Mahal, Chandra Mahal, Hawa Mahal, Dungar Mahal, Diwan-e-khas and Ganga Mahal. After that Visit Lalgarh Palace, Sadul Museum. After that transfer to Jaipur. On arrival at Hotel Check in and Relax. Overnight Stay at Hotel
|Junagarh Fort||Lalgarh palace|
Day 8: Jaipur Local sightseeing
After breakfast move your foot ahead to enjoy Local Sightseeing of Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Jantar Mantar, City Palace, Jal Mahal and Hawa Mahal (Photo Shoot ). Evening enjoy the local market. Overnight Stay at Hotel.
|Amber Fort||Jaigarh Fort|
|Jantar Mantar||City Palace|
|Photo Shoot at Jal Mahal||Photo shoot at Hawa Mahal|
Day 09: Hotel – Jaipur Railway Station / Airport
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Jaipur Railway Station / Airport for your Onward Journey.
~ TOUR ENDS ~
Note: Rates are Not Valid During Festive Period , Such as Diwali, Dussehra, Xmas, New Year or Any Long weekend. The Above Rates are Not valid if fuel rates Hike by Govt.
| No of Pax
(Cost Per Pax )
|Premium (Rs.)||Deluxe( Rs.)||Standard(Rs.)|
|Child no Bed||8899||5899||4899|
Transport Note: For 2-3 Pax We will Provide AC Etios / Swift Dzire . For 4 - 6 Pax We will Provide Ac Innova. And for 8 to 10 Pax we will use Ac Tempo Traveller .We have given you fixed blockage for Above Itinerary. If Vehicle Runs More than Blockage than Guest have to Bear Extra Km Charges.
This Package is Valid till 30th Mar 2020 ( Except these days)
01st OCT 2019 – 30th OCT 2019 [POOJA & DEWALI HOLIDAYS]
05th DEC 2019 – 10th JAN 2020 [CHRISTAMAS & NEW YEAR HOLIDAYS]
- Assistance on Arrival
- Daily breakfast
- Hotel Accommodation on Double sharing Basis
- Tea and Snacks at Sam Sand Dunes
- Cultural Activities at Sam Sand Dunes
- Camel Ride at Sam Sand Dunes
- Dinner at Sam Sand Dunes
- Entire tour by Ac Vehicle ( Blocked for 2250 Km )
- Air Fare / Train Fare
- Any Monument Entry Fee, Guide Charges
- Expenses of Personal Nature Such as Tip, Telephone, Laundry, Etc
- Any Camera Charges, Jeep and Camel Ride Etc
- Any Increase in Govt Taxes
- This price is valid for Indian Nationals only, no booking has been made.
- Rooms are subject to availability and price is subject to change.
- Hotel Check in / Checkout times – 1200 Noon (Early check in and late check out depends up the room availability)
- Room Category in all the hotel is base Category
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, than we shall provide similar alternate Hotels.
- Breakfast will be served from 07.30 Am to 09.30 AM only.
- Hotel Confirmation Vouchers / Cab & Driver Details will be provided only after 100% Payment will be received.
- Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced if asked by hotel.
- All sightseeing is strictly subject to whether conditions and availability of time.
- Some hotels are located at Mall roads, the vehicles not permitted to enter the mall road.
- All the sightseeing places can’t cover with coach / tempo traveller
- Cab will be provided from 09.00 Am to 06.00 Pm.
- Visit to all Museums in program are subject to their remaining open on day of visit as per rules of competent authority.
- It is mandatory for all the guest (Foreign Nationals, NRI’s and Indian Nationals) to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card, and Passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.