- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Once called the “end of the habitable world,” Manali is an important hill station of northern India and is the destination of thousands of tourists every year. Its cool atmosphere provides a perfect haven for the ones afflicted by the hot Indian summers. Besides offering quite a few places for sightseeing, Manali is also famous for adventure sports like skiing, hiking, mountaineering, paragliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking, and mountain biking. In brief, Manali-the veritable “valley of the Gods”-is an ideal place for the ones in search of both adventure and comfort.
DELHI – KULLU / MANALI – DELHI - 03 Night Stay at Manali
Day 01: DELHI – KULLU / MANALI (590 kms / 13 Hrs): Arrival at Delhi in the morning, pick up from Delhi Airport / Railway station and start for Manali by road. Enroute visit Kullu Valley. Check-in to the hotel for your stay at Manali.
Day 02: MANALI: Have Breakfast from Hotel Enjoy a Morning Walk through town visiting newly constructed Buddhist Monastery. Hadimba Devi temple-It is small temple situated in the dense forest is very interesting. Hadimba is said to be the wife of Bhima from the epic of Mahabharata. Vashist, it is an extremely picturesque little place clinging to the steep hill side. On the way up to the village you come upon the Vashist hot baths where a natural sulphar spring is piped into a modern bath -house. Overnight Stay at Manali.
Day 03: MANALI – SOLANG VALLEY – MANALI: Have Breakfast from Hotel and enjoy a Full day tour of the Solang valley, the Magnificent views and natural beauty are a never-ending source of delight. Overnight stay at Manali.
Note:Rohtang Pass (optional & own cost) will be closed on Tuesday. For visit rothengpass the charge will be extra & it is payable directly by the guest. Please note Guest has to take entry pass directly from Govt dept, at the enterance Gate. Due to strict policy of Himachal Govt. they do not entertain hotel Staff / Travel Agents / Drivers to book / purchase entry pass. Guest has to wait in a Queue for Permit & if they receive the same then only they can visit Rotheng pass. Maximum 1000 pass will be issue per day.
Day 04 : MANALI – DELHI (590 kms / 13 Hrs): After breakfast early check out from the hotel, and proceed to drop at Delhi Airport / Railway station for departure.
~ TOUR ENDS ~
NOTE: IN MANALI ROHTANGPASS WILL NOT BE COVERED BY OUR VEHICLE DUE TO UNION PROBLEM IN MANALI.
|Min. pax Required||(2*)||(3*)||(4*)|
|02 Pax|| Rs.10,999/-
Child Rate (Above 5 yrs) : 75% of the adult cost (with Extra Bed)
Child Rate (Above 5 yrs) : 50% of the adult cost (without Extra Bed)
Child Rate (Below 5 yrs) : Complimentary (without Extra Bed)
|Manali||New Kenliworth International / Similar||The Grand Welcome /Royal Regancy||Hotel Manali Inn / NAMS SPA / Similar|
Not valid between 15/Dec/19 to 15/Jan/2020 as well as Festival days
- All transportation and sightseeing by a A/C Cab as per the itinerary (A/C will not be operated in hill stations & cab is depends up on number of Pax).
- 3 Breakfast
- Toll and parking for the vehicle.
- Driver’s Bata.
- All Accommodation as per the details given above.
- Rate does not include Air / Rail fare
- All other meals not mentioned in tour cost includes.
- Heater charges,Camel Ride, Elephant Ride, Jeep Safari etc (whichever is applicable) or any other activities at the destinations
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels tips, Laundry, Mineral water, Telephone charges and all items of personal nature and meals and drinks not specified in the inclusions.
- Entrances fees for Parks & Monuments, Cultural Shows, Museum, Boating charges, any other transport taken during the tour other than one mentioned above.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot). Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance,Guide Charges / Escort charges
- This Package rate is valid for Indian Nationals only, no booking has been made.
- Rooms are subject to availability and price is subject to change.
- Rate quoted based on Minimum 02 passengers travelling together on Double/Triple Sharing
- Hotel Check in / Checkout times – 1200 Noon (Early check in and late check out depends up the room availability)
- If the Hotels mentioned in the Itinerary are not available, then similar Category Hotels Shall be provided.
- Breakfast usually served from 07.30 Am to 09.30 AM only
- Hotel Confirmation Vouchers / Cab & Driver Details will be provided only after receiving 100% Payment.
- Hotels are very strict with the child policy. So Please carry the age proof of the child.
- All sightseeing is strictly subject to whether conditions and availability of time.
- All the sightseeing places can’t cover with coach / tempo traveller
- Cab will be provided from 09.00 Am to 06.00 Pm.
- It is mandatory for all the guest (Foreign Nationals, NRI’s and Indian Nationals) to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, and Passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- If the passenger faces any service issues during tour it should be intimated to TRAVZA (Formerly UAE Exchange Travel) staffs immediately and we will try to solve the issues.
Itinerary and timings mentioned are subjected to change, and the same shall be conveyed to passengers in advance