- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Alappuzha is best known for houseboat cruises along the rustic Kerala backwaters, a network of tranquil canals and lagoons. Kettuvallom (House Boat) is a country boat that was used in the early days for the transport of goods from the isolated interior villages to the towns. With the advent of roads, bridges and ferry services, gradually the Kettuvalloms went off the scene. Now these kettuvalloms are back again as a major tourist attraction. A ride on a Houseboat is a fabulous way to explore the fascinating beauty of the backwaters.
ITINERARY: House Boat
Arrive at Alleppey house boat jetty. Check in time at 12pm , check-in to the Houseboat and enjoy the Welcome drink. Have a delicious Lunch, Tea Snacks and Dinner at Houseboat on Day 01. Enjoy the backwaters and meander through the narrow Canals and villages. The backwater sail paints vivid picture of the traditional country life in its natural beauty. Stay overnight at House Boat.
Day 2 : Enjoy Kerala Breakfast at House Boat.
~ TOUR ENDS ~
Check in time – 12:00 Pm | Check out – 09:00 am
PACKAGE VALIDITY - Sep 2019 - Mar 2020
NOT VALID DATES: 01st OCT 2019 – 30th OCT 2019 [POOJA & DEWALI HOLIDAYS] 15th DEC 2019 – 10th JAN 2020 [CHRISTAMAS & NEW YEAR HOLIDAYS]
|Min. pax Required||2* [STANDARD]||3* [DELUXE]||4*[PREMIUM]|
| Child Rate : 30 % of the adult cost (without bed)
Child Rate : 50 % of the adult cost (with bed) | Child age below 5 years will be complimentary on parent sharing)
- Welcome drink on arrival ( Non Alcoholic)
- Lunch and Dinner on Day 01.
- Breakfast on Day 2.
- Driver’s Bata, Toll and parking for the vehicle
- All Accommodation as per the details given above.
- Rate does not include Air, Transportation & Rail fare
- Any other which does not include in the cost include list
- Guide charges, Entrance charges for the monuments and at destinations.
- While using boats, do not venture out into lake, river or canal.
- Do not try to swim
- Abstain from doing anything that rocks boat.
- Intoxicated mood is the most vulnerable scenario for all sorts of mis-adventure hence sufficient care to be taken.
- Do not lean over sides which might unbalance boat. guests must be seated in fixed place allotted and do not walk around while boat on cruise.
- Step in & step out only after boat has been properly stopped, docked & tied.
- Take care of children as lake & river are deeper.
- Request for a swim will not be entertained.
- While on cruise& stay, responsibility to take care of children are with parents themselves.
- Smoking, use of intoxicants &drugs are prohibited. Noncompliance of same shall be at the passengers / guests risk.
- Wearing of life jackets are mandatory. Noncompliance of same shall be at the passengers / guests risk.
- Passengers (guests) must strictly adhere to instruction of our crew while check-in, cruising, docking and check-outs. If offensive, boat will cruise back to shore and kept still.
- Guests must check all their belongings before check-out. Further claims will not be entertained.
- Damage caused to our property due to carelessness of guests, their children or wards must be compensated by guests themselves before check-out.
- Backwater is a protected area. Do not litter.
- Sight-seeing in backwater ambience is a chance!! be patient and silent during boat cruise.
- Boats are subject to availability and rates are subject to change.
- Rate will fluctuate if fuel charge increases
- Supplement / hike charges will be extra on per head basis
- Travza reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice