- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Bali, the famed Island of the Gods, with its varied landscape of hills and mountains, rugged coastlines and sandy beaches, lush rice terraces and barren volcanic hillsides all providing a picturesque backdrop to its colourful, deeply spiritual and unique culture, stakes a serious claim to be paradise on earth. With world-class surfing and diving, a large number of cultural, historical and archaeological attractions, and an enormous range of accommodations, this is one of the world’s most popular island destinations and one which consistently wins travel awards. Bali has something to offer a very broad market of visitors from young back-packers right through to the super-rich.
Arrival at Bali Ngurah Rai International Airport.
Then transfer to your Bali hotel where you will Check-in (Standard Check in Time is 1400 – 1500 Hours).
By evening proceed for Pirates Dinner Cruise by Sea Safari
Enjoy a wonderful atmosphere where you spend your dinner with a beautiful sunset view and nights where you can wear pirate’s costumes, having a wonderful time playing games with the crew of pirates. Savour the fresh night breeze on the top deck as the night flows by while getting entertained by live music and exotic dancers. Enjoy a time filled with excitement and delicious dinner under the bright moonlight, making a memorable experience dinner cruise with pirates in Bali at Sea Safari Cruises.
Stay overnight at hotel in Bali
Day 02:- Denpasar Half day City Tour:
Duration: 03:00 Hrs
After Breakfast from Hotel, Visit Bajra Shandhi-Incl. entrance to 3D Interactive Art Museum, Bali Museum, Puputan Square.
Bajra Shandhi -It is a beautiful monument to commemorate the Balinese struggle against the Dutch colonialism that is replicated in a beautiful and artistic building design by Balinese architectures in form of Bajra (Bell).
Bali Museum is one of famous Places to visit in Denpasar city collecting the ancient object related to the history of Bali Island generally.
Puputan Square, an attractive open square located in the city center. This classic urban park draws many locals and is a great place to learn about Bali’s colonial history
Overnight at your Hotel, Bali.
Day 3: WATER SPORTS ACTIVITY
After Breakfast proceed to Water Sport Package A - (One Round of Banana Boat, Single Parasailing & Jet Ski).
A morning tour to the Benoa Water Sport center at Nusa Dua.
Note: Single Parasailing will change to Flying Fish if the weather conditions is not permitted .Prepare yourself with some various Water Activities, from Jet Ski, Sea Walker, Scuba Diving, Parasailing, Flying Fish, Banana Boat ETC.
Stay overnight at your hotel in Bali.
Day 04- DEPARTURE
After breakfast, you are free with your schedule and time until your transfer to the airport for your flight back to India.
With this flight your beautiful and memorable tour comes to an end with you taking away the best experience. Until next time when you come back to travel with us.
3 Star Package : Rs. 15,999/-
Hotel : Tusita Kuta / Similar/ Similar 3*
4 Star Package : Rs. 18,999
Hotel : Park Regis Kuta / Similar 4*
Rate Quoted on Per Pax on Double / Triple sharing basis
Package Validity: October 2019- March 2020
Note: Blackout date 10th Dec to 15 Jan 2020 and 01 Feb - 18 Feb 2020. Surcharges will applicable these days.
Package Price is quoted based on current USD rate. Rates & Itineraries are subject to change without prior notice.
- Return Airport transfer in Pvt Basis
- 03 night 04 Days accommodation with Breakfast
- Pirates Dinner Cruises
- Half Day Denpasar City Tour
- Water Sport Package
- All tours and transfer in PVY basis
- Meals other than Breakfast
- Entry fees other than mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any other items which is not mentioned in the Itinerary
Package Rate is Valid upto Sep, 2019
- No rooms on hold at this moment. Confirmation would be subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Rate quoted for minimum 02 passengers traveling together (Twin Sharing basis) . Itinerary is subject to change without any prior notice Peak Season / Weekend Surcharges may be applicable at the time of confirmation.
- GST will be applicable extra.
- Above Rates are not valid for 01st February to 14th February (Chinese New Year). Peak Season / Weekend Surcharges may be applicable at the time of confirmation
- All passports should be valid for more than 07 months from the date of travel.
- Child below 2 years is considered an infant and 2 years to 11 years are considered to be a child.
- All the services included in the package are compulsory and no refund will be given if any of the services is not taken.
- Transfers are operated on Scheduled Timings in SIC [Seat in Coach] Basis. Passengers who are not willing to wait for Scheduled Transfers need to book Private Transfers at a supplement cost.
- Flights arriving Early Morning or Late Evening & departing Early Morning or Late Evening, passengers need to book Private Transfers if Schedule Transfer is not operational.
- Check-in time of the hotels starts from 15.00 hrs and check out time will be 12.00 hrs. Early Check-in/late check out will be subjected to the availability of rooms. However, the Hotel has the right to change the timing without any prior notice.
- If the passenger faces any service issues during tour it should be intimated to TRAVZA ( UAE Exchange Travel) staffs immediately and we will try to sorted out the issues. TRAVZA( Formerly UAE EXCHANGE TRAVEL) will not be liable for any claims due to accidents, food poisoning, medical illness or other natural calamities arising during the tour/travel. Passenger will have to ensure themselves and the company will not entertain any claims in this regard.
- At the airport, the driver will be holding placard under the main passenger name. If you do not locate the driver please call the emergency no and trace out the same. We would recommend to BUY a SIM card before leaving the country.
- Hotels may collect a security Deposit at the time of check-in. If the payment made through cash it is the client’s responsibility to make sure that the payment paid has been taken back while checking out. If the payment made is through a Credit card it should be reversed as per Hotel’s Policy and clients should ask the Hotel to understand the normal policy regarding the same.
- Number of Pax: 02 to 08 Adult