- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Goa has always been an enticing destination for youths and oldies alike as there is something for everyone. The party capital of India indeed is a popular spot for youth with special spots and events throughout the year. Colourful villages fringed with lush green paddy fields and palm trees, white-washed Portuguese churches and a host of beaches of various kinds. Shopping for trinkets is a speciality of this spot with a wide range of popular shopping hubs spread across the state.
ITINERARY - 2 NIGHTS/3 DAYS
Day 1: Goa (*Timing: for 08 hrs basis only, night charges applicable post 1900 hrs)
After arriving Goa, meet our representative who’ll escort you to one of our listed hotels. Check-in at the hotel. After relaxing for a while in your hotel room, embark on a visit the Calangute beach often called the “Queen of Beaches” as it is the most beautiful beach of Goa. Also visit the Baga beach that is famous for water sports activities. Return to the hotel, overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2 : Goa (*Timing: 1000 – 1800 hrs)
Post breakfast, proceed to visit the major tourist attractions of Goa covering places like Ancestral Goa Museum, Aguada Fort, Basilica de Bom Jesus, Church & Convent of St Francis of Assisi and the Church of Our Lady of the Rosary. After this also visit Panjim, the former capital of Old Goa. In the Late afternoon take a leisurely walk to the market and shop for traditional spices and cashews at the local bazaar. Evening transferred to hotel, overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3 : Goa
After breakfast check out from hotel and transferred to Goa airport/railway station to board a flight/train for your onward journey.
~ Tour Ends ~
Package Rate per person
Based on 2 persons travelling. (Vehicle Dzire)
Child Rate : 70 % of the adult cost (with bed)
Child Rate : 50 % of the adult cost (without bed)
Package Validity: October 2019- March 2020
Note: Blackout date 10th Dec to 15 Jan 2020.
- All transportation & sightseeing through an A/C Vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Daily breakfast in hotels
- Toll and parking for the vehicle
- Driver’s Bata
- All Accommodation as per the details given above.
- Rate does not include Air / Rail fare
- Any other which does not include in the cost include list
- Lunch, Dinner.
- Guide charges, Entrance charges for the monuments and at destinations.
- Rooms are subject to availability and Rates are subject to change without prior notice since season rates are applicable on certain dates.
- Hotel Check in 1400 Hrs / Check out times – 1100 Hrs
- Mandovi Boat cruise – Rs.500/- per pax extra
- Room sharing – Max – 3 adults in one rooms.
- Accommodation in A/c rooms.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Refund on cancellation strictly depends upon concerned hotel’s and Vehicle cancellation policy.
- TRAVZA( Formerly UAE Exchange Travel) reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Sight Seeing and activities are strictly subjected to Weather Conditions and availability of time.
- As per the Booking Conditions of the Tour, the cancellation charges will applicable for any cancellation request of tour, either by the customer or any member of the group.The Company will deduct a minimum cancellation charge of 25% (twenty five percentage), if the cancellation request is received by the Company on or before the tenth day prior to the tour commencement date.For any subsequent cancellation made by the customer, i.e., on or after the ninth day till the third day prior to the Tour commencement date, refund would be made after deducting 50% (fifty percentage) of tour cost. Where the cancellation request is made on or after the second day prior to the Tour commencement date, the Company shall make no refund to the customer. In any other case, including ‘No Show’, the Company shall make no refund to the customer