- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Kerala is located on the southern tip of India with the Arabian Sea in the west and the Western Ghats towering 500 – 2700 m in the east. Kerala is divided into three regions – the coastal lowlands, the fertile midlands and the highlands. The lowlands of Kerala are networked by endless backwaters and the deltas of forty four rivers. The midlands are rich with Cashew, Coconut, Tapioca, Banana, Rice, Ginger, Pepper, Sugarcane and Vegetable plantations. The forested highlands abound in tea, coffee, rubber and spice plantations and wildlife.
ITINERARY : 02 NIGHT/03 DAYS ( A/C Pvt Vehicle)
Day 01: COCHIN to MUNNAR; 140KM, 4Hrs Drive: Arrive at Cochin airport / railway station in the Morning and proceed to the famous hill stations of Munnar (140Km; 4hrs Drive). Enroute visit Cheyyapara water falls. 12:00pm check in to the hotel. Up on arrival check into the hotel and refresh yourself. Stay Overnight at Hotel in Munnar.
Day 02: AT MUNNAR: After breakfast (0900Hrs) we will proceed to full day sightseeing at Munnar. Visit Mattupetty Dam, which is situated at a hight of 1700Mts. After that visit Eco-point and kundala lake. Then back to the hotel and overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 03: MUNNAR to COCHIN DROP: After breakfast (09.00Hrs) check out from hotel and proceed to Cochin. Later transfer to Cochin airport / Railway station for departure.
~ TOUR ENDS ~
|Munnar||Archana Residency / Similar||Gokulam Park /Similar||The Leaf /Similar||
PACKAGE VALIDITY 01st Sep 2019 to 30th Mar 2020
Not Valid Dates : 01st OCT 2019 – 30th OCT 2019 [Pooja & Diwali Holidays) 15th DEC 2019 – 10th JAN 2020 [Christmas & New Year Holidays)
TOUR COST (PER PERSON)
|Required||2* [STANDARD]||3* [DELUXE]||4*[PREMIUM]|
- All transportation & sightseeing through an A/C Vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Daily breakfast at hotels
- Driver’s Bata,Toll and parking for the vehicle
- All Accommodation as per the details given above.
- Rate does not include Air / Rail fare
- Any other which does not include in the cost include list
- Lunch, Dinner.
- Guide charges, Entrance charges for the monuments and at destinations.
- Rooms are subject to availability and rates are subject to change.
- Rate will fluctuate if fuel charge increases
- Supplement / hike charges will be extra on per head basis
- TRAVZA (Formerly UAE Exchange)reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice
- Hotel Check in / Check out times – 1200 Hrs.
- Vehicle up to 400 Km limit, if exceeds additional amount will be applicable on per head basis
- Accommodation in Non-A/c rooms
- Refund on cancellation strictly depends upon concerned hotel’s and Vehicle cancellation policy.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offer
- If there is any step increase in Fuel prices, there will be an prorate increase in the rates
- All guests must carry valid id at the time of check in to the hotel (Mandatory)
- Guests must check all their belongings before check-out. Further claims will not be entertained
- Pls be ready 10 minutes before picking up schedule
- Sightseeing places one time visit only & Midnight driving will not be provided.
- Sightseeing will be provided as per the itinerary only. It will not be provided as per the client’s interest.
- Baggage space is limited to the type of transportation booked
- Standard type rooms will be offered in all category hotels
- For Vehicle, Ac will be operated only while running the vehicle and not during halt.
- Damage caused to our property due to carelessness of guests, their children or wards must be compensated by guest
- Any itinerary missed due to unforeseen conditions like weather, blocked roads, strikes, delay in Flight or Train timings the guests must take any additional expenses incurred due to the same directly
- Kindly maintain cleanliness in the vehicle and carry spare clothes and towels for visits to the beaches and for water sports activities.
- Please note that Kilometre is charged from Garage to Garage
- Tips to the driver is at the discretion of Hirer.
- Consumption of alcohol in the vehicle is prohibited. Your co-operation is solicited.
- Offering alcoholic drink or beverage to the Driver is Strictly Prohibited
- For travel related sickness, please inform the driver Immediately