- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Bali is an Indonesian island known for its forested volcanic mountains, iconic rice paddies, beaches and coral reefs. The island is home to religious sites such as Cliffside Uluwatu Temple. To the south, the beachside city of Kuta has lively bars, while Seminyak, Sanur and Nusa Dua are popular resort towns. The island is also known for its yoga and meditation retreats.
Bali, the famed Island of the Gods, with its varied landscape of hills and mountains, rugged coastlines and sandy beaches, lush rice terraces and barren volcanic hillsides all providing a picturesque backdrop to its colourful, deeply spiritual and unique culture, stakes a serious claim to be paradise on earth. With world-class surfing and diving, a large number of cultural, historical and archaeological attractions, and an enormous range of accommodations, this is one of the world’s most popular island destinations and one which consistently wins travel awards. Bali has something to offer a very broad market of visitors from young back-packers right through to the super-rich.
Arrival Bali Ngurah Rai International Airport.
Then transfer to your Bali hotel where you will Check-in (Standard Check in Time is 1400 – 1500 Hours).
By evening proceed for Pirates Dinner Cruise by Sea Safari
Enjoy a wonderful atmosphere where you spend your dinner with a beautiful sunset view and nights where you can wear pirate’s costumes, having a wonderful time playing games with the crew of pirates. Savour the fresh night breeze on the top deck as the night flows by while getting entertained by live music and exotic dancers. Enjoy a time filled with excitement and delicious dinner under the bright moonlight, making a memorable experience dinner cruise with pirates in Bali at Sea Safari Cruises.
Stay overnight at hotel in Bali
Day 02: KINTAMANI FULL DAY TOUR
After Breakfast proceed to Full Day Kintamani, Barong Dance & Ubud Tour This tour includes: A morning presentation of the traditional Barong Dance. This dance drama portrays the eternal struggle between good and evil the religious and the profane ending when a group of men run amok attempting to stab themselves, only to be rescued from their frenzied trance by a local priests. The village of Masa community of wood workers and or Batik Factory at Batu Bulan and or Celuk; a community of silver craftsmen. Ubud which is known as ‘the artist colony’ offering different ambience where the local culture and world art influence are mixing together. Variant shopping option is available, from the local art market to high class boutique outlet. Most world tasted restaurant, coffee house and local ‘warung’ is available. Kintamani; a town perched on the edge of a volcano’s rim offering panoramic views of a still active volcano and Lake Batur below. Tirta Empul Temple; a historical holly water temple located in Tampak Siring Village just below the President Palace of Indonesia. Open for holly bathing believe as a good place for purification Spice Garden; explore some local plantation varieties, while enjoy a famous Balinese Coffee.
Stay overnight at your hotel in Bali
Day 03: Mengwi, Alas Kedaton, and Tanah Lot Tour
During this tour, you will visit some of Bali's most sacred and picturesque temples. A half-day tour with a visit first at the Royal Temple of Taman Ayun at Mengwi. Built in the 17th century, this impressive and spacious temple is surrounded by a wide moat, creating the sensation of standing in the middle of a lake. The temple itself has three ascending courtyards, each representing an increasing level of perfection in the Bali Hindu cosmos. After that we will have a visit to Alas Kedaton Holy Monkey Forest, where hundreds of "tame" and very mischievous monkeys live in the forest surrounding the temple. The final stop of the day will be at the dramatic Tanah Lot sea temple. This is one of the splendid temples in Bali which pierses a top an enormous rock, it is completely surrounded by the waters of the Indian Ocean during high tide.
Stay overnight at hotel in Bali
Day 04: WATER SPORTS ACTIVITY -
After Breakfast proceed to Water Sport Package A - (One Round of Banana Boat, Single Parasailing & Jet Ski).
A morning tour to the Benoa Water Sport center at Nusa Dua.
Note: Single Parasailing will change to Flying Fish if the weather conditions is not permitted .Prepare yourself with some various Water Activities, from Jet Ski, Sea Walker, Scuba Diving, Parasailing, Flying Fish, Banana Boat ETC.
Stay overnight at your hotel in Bali
Day 05:- DEPARTURE
After breakfast, you are free with your schedule and time until your transfer to the airport for your flight back to India.
With this flight your beautiful and memorable tour comes to an end with you taking away the best experience. Until next time when you come back to travel with us.
Hotel: Ibis Styles Bali Kuta Circle 3* or Similar
Package Validity: October 2019- March 2020
Note: Blackout date 10th Dec to 15 Jan 2020 and 01 Feb - 18 Feb 2020. Surcharges will applicable these days.
Package Price is quoted based on current USD rate. Rates & Itineraries are subject to change without prior notice
- 04 night accommodation with Breakfast
- Bounty Dinner Cruise
- Mengwi, Alas Kedaton and Tanah Lot tour
- Water Sport Package A – (One Round of Banana Boat, Single Parasailing & Jet Ski)
- Full Day Kintamani, Barong Dance with local lunch
- All tours and transfers is on PVT basis.
- Rate Per Pax on Double / Triple sharing basis
- Air Fare
- Entry fees, Any meals or any other items not mentioned in the inclusions
Package Rate is Valid upto 31JUL, 2019
- No rooms on hold at this moment. Confirmation would be subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Rate quoted for minimum 02 passengers traveling together (Twin Sharing basis) . Itinerary is subject to change without any prior notice Peak Season / Weekend Surcharges may be applicable at the time of confirmation.
- GST will be applicable extra.
- Child below 2 years is considered as infant and 2 years to 11 years are considered to be child.
- Above Rates are not valid for 01st February to 14th February (Chinese New Year). Peak Season / Weekend Surcharges may be applicable at the time of confirmation
- All passports should be valid for more than 07 months from the date of travel.
- Child below 2 years is considered an infant and 2 years to 11 years are considered to be a child.
- All the services included in the package are compulsory and no refund will be given if any of the services is not taken.
- Transfers are operated on Scheduled Timings in SIC [Seat in Coach] Basis. Passengers who are not willing to wait for Scheduled Transfers need to book Private Transfers at a supplement cost.
- Flights arriving Early Morning or Late Evening & departing Early Morning or Late Evening, passengers need to book Private Transfers if Schedule Transfer is not operational.
- Check-in time of the hotels starts from 15.00 hrs and check out time will be 12.00 hrs. Early Check-in/late check out will be subjected to the availability of rooms. However, the Hotel has the right to change the timing without any prior notice.
- The company will not be liable for any claims due to accidents, food poisoning, medical illness or other natural calamities arising during the tour/travel. Passenger will have to ensure themselves and the company will not entertain any claims in this regard.
- At the airport, the driver will be holding placard under the main passenger name. If you do not locate the driver please call the emergency no and trace out the same. We would recommend to BUY a SIM card before leaving the country.
- Hotels may collect a security Deposit at the time of check-in. If the payment made through cash it is the client’s responsibility to make sure that the payment paid has been taken back while checking out. If the payment made is through a Credit card it should be reversed as per Hotel’s Policy and clients should ask the Hotel to understand the normal policy regarding the same.
- Number of Pax: 02 to 08 Adult