- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Dehradun is the capital of the Indian state of Uttarakhand, near the Himalayan foothills. At its core is the 6-sided Ghanta Ghar clock tower. To the southwest is Paltan Bazaar, a busy shopping area. Just east is the Sikh temple Gurdwara Nanaksar, topped with ornate white and golden domes.
Dehradun Mussoorie Nainital Tour Package Itinerary
Delhi (Arrive)-Mussoorie (02 Nights), Nainital (02 Nights) – Delhi (Drop)
Duration: 04 NIGHTS/ 05 DAYS
Day 01 Delhi to Mussoorie (310 Kms - 9 Hours) Arrive at Delhi and start your journey via road to Mussoorie. Late afternoon reach Mussoorie & check in to your hotel. Evening at leisure followed by overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Mussoorie Local Sightseeing Tour Post breakfast proceed to visit famous Kemtey falls which is 15Kms from Mussoorie. Followed by Cloud Ends 7Kms approx. from Mussoorie is the hightest point of the town. The other tourists places like the Camels Back Road where the rocks are shaped like a hump of camel and the famous Gun Hill Point is second highest point also accessible by a cable car, offers a stunning view of the valley. Lal Tibba (Red Hills) which is located at a distance of 6Kms, is famous amongst tourists for seeing the sunset and sunrise. Also visit mall road for some shopping and then move back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 03: Mussoorie to Nainital ( 340 Kms - 11 Hours) After breakfast check out from hotel, drive to Nainital by road. On arrival, check in to the hotel and proceed for sightseeing tour, beginning with boating on the famous Nainital Lake-Naini Lake (at your own cost) and a visit to the holy Naina Devi Temple. Visit other famous tourist spots also like Tiffin Top, Naina Peak, Cave Garden, Bara Pathar, Lover's Point, Lands End, Naina Peak etc.(sightseeing will be covered as per time permitting). In the evening, enjoy shopping at the Mall Road. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Note:- Tempo traveller or higher seating vehicle are allowed up to Nainital Parking only. For local sightseeing in Nainital guest has to take local vehicle for sightseeing from Nainital Union on direct payment basis
Day 04 Nainital Lake Tour After breakfast drive for lake tour of Nainital. Nainital is the main tourist attraction. Here Naini Lake is famous for boating (Half an hour ride), Bhimtal is about 25 kilometers from Nainital, the largest amongst the rest. Sattal(seven lakes) is about 25 kilometers and as the name suggests, it is a group of seven interconnected lakes. Followed by Naukuchiatal, 35 Kms from the town known as the 9 cornered lake. Drive back to Hotel for dinner & an overnight stay.
Day 05 Nainital to Delhi (320 Kms - 9 Hours) The last day starts with an earky morning drive to Delhi (320 kms / 9 hrs.) to board Flight / Train for onward journey.
Standard Package : Rs. 23499/ Person on Twin Sharing -
Mussoorie - Hotel Shiva Continental ( Super Deluxe Room with Balcony) & Suman Paradise ( Luxury Room ) (Nainital)
Deluxe Package: Rs.28500/Person on Twin Sharing
Hotel Seven Oaks / Royal orchid Fort Resort (Deluxe Room ) (Mussoorie) and Aamari Resort or Classic the Mall - Deluxe Room) (Nainital)
Premium Package : Rs. 35500 / Person on Twin Sharing
Golden Palms Hotel & Spa ( Valley View Room - First Floor (Mussoorie) and Shervani Hill-top ( Pre-mium Room ) (Nainital)
Valid till 30th Mar 2020( Except these days)
01st OCT 2019 – 30th OCT 2019 [POOJA & DEWALI HOLIDAYS]
05th DEC 2019 – 10th JAN 2020 [CHRISTAMAS & NEW YEAR HOLIDAYS]
TOUR COST INCLUDES
- All transportation and sightseeing by a A/C Cab as per the itinerary (A/C will not be operated in hill stations & cab depends upon number of Pax).
- Breakfast & dinner at Hotels.
- Toll and parking for the vehicle.
- Driver’s Bata.
- All Accommodation as per the details given above.
TOUR COST EXCLUDES:
- Rate does not include Air / Rail fare
- All other meals not mentioned in tour cost
- Heater charges will be extra, Camel Ride, Elephant Ride, Jeep Safari etc (whichever is applicable) or any other activities at the destinations
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels tips, Laundry, Mineral water, Telephone charges and all items of personal nature and meals and drinks not specified in the inclusions
- Entrances fees for Parks & Monuments, Cultural Shows, Museum, Boating charges
- Any other transport taken during the tour other than one mentioned above
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot)
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure
- Travel Insurance, Guide Charges / Escort charges
- This Package rate is valid for Indian Nationals only, no booking has been made.
- Rooms are subject to availability and price is subject to change.
- Rate quoted based on Minimum 02 passengers travelling together on Double/Triple Sharing
- Hotel Check in / Checkout times – 1200 Noon (Early check in and late check out depends up the room availability)
- If the Hotels mentioned in the Itinerary are not available, then similar Category Hotels Shall be provided.
- Breakfast usually served from 07.30 Am to 09.30 AM only
- Hotel Confirmation Vouchers / Cab & Driver Details will be provided only after receiving 100% Payment.
- Hotels are very strict with the child policy. So Please carry the age proof of the child.
- All sightseeing is strictly subject to whether conditions and availability of time.
- All the sightseeing places can’t cover with coach / tempo traveller
- Cab will be provided from 09.00 Am to 06.00 Pm.
- It is mandatory for all the guest (Foreign Nationals, NRI’s and Indian Nationals) to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, and Passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- If the passenger faces any service issues during tour it should be intimated to TRAVZA (Formerly UAE Exchange Travel) staffs immediately and we will try to solve the issues.
- Itinerary and timings mentioned are subjected to change, and the same shall be conveyed to passengers in advance