- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The historic cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur combine to provide travelers with a glimpse into the majesty of North India’s Golden Triangle, which encompasses a wealth of architectural wonders.
In Agra, you will see the fabulous Taj Mahal, explore the Agra Fort with its assortment of palaces, moats and audience halls. Of particular interest is the marble balcony from where the imprisoned Shah Jahan looked out at his marvellous creation, the Taj Mahal.
Enroute to Jaipur you will visit the deserted Mughal city of Fatehpur Sikri. This massive habitat was abandoned due to lack of water. Today, it remains a testament to the master builders of the Mughal Empire.
The Hawa Mahal (Palace Of The Winds) and the City Palace, with its armoury and museum in the ‘Pink City’ of Jaipur, will transport you to that fascinating past. A definite highlight will be the thrilling elephant-back ride to the dramatic hilltop fortress of Amber.
Day 01: DELHI: Arrive at Delhi Airport / Railway station and on arrival directly transfer to hotel and check in (check in time is 02.00 PM). Later proceed to local sightseeing (most of the monuments are closed on Monday)
- Raj Gath: The memorial of Mahatma Gandhi where he was cremated after his assassination
- Jama Masjid: It is the largest mosque in India and the final architectural extravagance of Shanjahan
- Red Fort: The red stone walls of the fort extend from 2kms and vary in height from 18m on the riverside to 33m on the city side. The hall of public audiences, the hall of private audiences, the royal baths
- India Gate: The 42m high stone "Arch of Triumph", erected in the memory of Indian soldiers who died in the First World War
- Qutab Minar: The building complex dates back to the onset of Muslim rule in India and are fine examples of Afghan architecture.
- Lotus Temple and Akshardham Temple in the evening for a spiritual experience
Day 02: DELHI – MATHURA / AGRA (230 kms / 4 hrs): Post breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Agra, enroute visit Mathura – The birthplace of 'Lord Sri Krishna'. Drive to Agra. Check-in to the hotel, later proceed for the city tour including the Taj Mahal. (Taj Mahal is closed on Friday – for entry photo id proof required). The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
Agra Fort: The construction of the fort was commenced during the reign of Emperor Akbar and the additions were made till the time of his grandson Shah Jahan. During the time of Akbar it was primarily a military fort but later the focus shifted and it partially became a palace.
Day 03: AGRA – FATHEPURSIKRI / JAIPUR (240 kms /5 hrs) Morning after breakfast proceed for Fatehpur Sikri visiting the famous and one of the largest mosque "Jama Masjid" . Later depart for Jaipur. On arrival check in at hotel. Evening visit Laxminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir). Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04: JAIPUR: after breakfast proceed for a full day sightseeing of Jaipur which includes Hawa Mahal, Amber Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh and enjoy Elephant ride (at your own cost). Visit world famous Astrological Observatory, City Palace - Museums of precious and semi – precious stones and handicrafts. End your day in the colorful bazaars of Jaipur doing some shopping of ethnic silver jewelry, handicrafts, traditional fabrics etc
Day 05: JAIPUR – DELHI (280 kms / 6 hrs): After breakfast check out from the hotel and drop at Delhi Airport / Railway station for departure.
Package Validity: October 2019- March 2020
Note: Blackout date 10th Dec to 15 Jan 2020
- All transportation and sightseeing by a A/C Cab as per the itinerary (A/C will not be operated in hill stations & cab is depends up on number of Pax).
- Breakfast at all Hotels.
- Toll and parking for the vehicle.
- Driver’s Bata.
- All Accommodation as per the details given above.
- Rate does not include Air / Rail fare
- All other meals not mentioned in tour cost include.
- Heater charges
- Camel Ride, Elephant Ride, Jeep Safari etc (whichever is applicable) or any other activities at the destinations
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels tips, Laundry, Mineral water, Telephone charges and all items of personal nature and meals and drinks not specified in the inclusions.
- Entrances fees for Parks & Monuments, Cultural Shows, Museum, Boating charges.
- Any other transport taken during the tour other than one mentioned above.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Travel Insurance, Guide Charges / Escort charges
- This price is valid for Indian Nationals only, no booking has been made.
- Rooms are subject to availability and price is subject to change.
- Hotel Check in / Checkout times – 1200 Noon (Early check in and late check out depends up the room availability)
- Room Category in all the hotel is base Category
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, than we shall provide similar alternate Hotels.
- Breakfast will be served from 07.30 Am to 09.30 AM only
- Hotel Confirmation Vouchers / Cab & Driver Details will be provided only after 100% Payment will be received.
- Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced if asked by hotel.
- All sightseeing is strictly subject to whether conditions and availability of time.
- Some hotels are located at Mall roads, the vehicles not permitted to enter the mall road.
- All the sightseeing places can’t cover with coach / tempo traveller
- Cab will be provided from 09.00 Am to 06.00 Pm.
- Visit to all Museums in program are subject to their remaining open on day of visit as per rules of competent authority.
- It is mandatory for all the guest (Foreign Nationals, NRI’s and Indian Nationals) to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card, and Passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a ‘couple’ if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in.
Not valid between 15/Dec/18 to 15/Jan/19 as well as Festival days