- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Magnificent skyscraper to breath-taking Mountain peaks, vast expanse of feathery wonders like nowhere, thrilling cable car ride over the spectacular view of Langkawi village, all accumulates to form a super Malaysia tour package. It has been designed exclusively for the ones who are passionate about travelling and visiting places without burning a hole in your pocket. Malaysia tour package From Travza gives opportunity to have a close encounter with the nature in the untamed natural milieu through the visit to Langkawi mangrove forest. It also gives you an opportunity to feed and click on monkeys, rare species of birds, fishes and much more. Bat cave is yet another attraction of your visit to Langkawi mangrove forest.
Move out of the concrete jungle and explore the real wildlife in the mangrove Islands of Malaysia. Malaysia tour package gives opportunity to have a close encounter with the nature in the untamed natural milieu through the visit to Langkawi mangrove forest. It also gives you an opportunity to feed and click on monkeys, rare species of birds, fishes and much more. Bat cave is yet another attraction of your visit to Langkawi mangrove forest. Mangrove forest is fringed along the Malaysian coastline in the west creating a cosy habitation for various endangered species. Malaysian mangroves breeds a vast range of fishes, reptiles, birds etc. in an ideal climatic condition of hot and humid atmosphere accompanied by high rainfall. Langkawi is a group of islands surrounded with blue sea bordered by powder-fine sandy shoreline, jungle adorned hills covered by swaying coconut trees, scenic paddy fields and much more.
Day 01 – Arrival Langkawi
Arrival at Langkawi International Airport & transferred to Hotel. Check in to Hotel by 1400 Hrs, eveing proceed for Mangrove Island Tours, rest of the day fre for leisure of your own. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 02 – Langakwi
Breakfast from Hotel, proceed for Langkawi Island Tour with Cable Car & Sky Bridge. This Langkawi cable car ride and oriental village morning tour kicks off with pick up from your hotel. Travel to Mount Mat Chinchang and ascend its peak by cable car. Take in the stunning views of Langkawi. From the mountain’s peak, head to the Oriental Village where you’ll enjoy time to wander the shops.
Day 03 – Langkawi - Kuala Lumpur
Breakfast from Hotel, check out & transferred to Langkawi Internatiopnal Airport. Arrival at Kuala Lumpur International Airport, enroute visit KL Bird Park. Kuala Lumpur's Bird Park is the largest park of its type in the world with 20 acres (8.1 hectares) of free-flight aviary for the birds to enjoy. Around 3,000 birds live in the park from the small and vibrantly colored parrots to the impressive Indian Blue Peacock with its magnificent five-foot-long (1.5-meter) tail. Evening proceed for Kuala Lumpur Night Tour Kuala Lumpur comes alive in a blaze of multi-colored lights when night falls. Visit Chinatown and stroll through its popular night markets in search of bargain prices with a guide. Then enjoy an international buffet dinner while you watch a cultural spectacle at an authentic Malaysian restaurant as traditional Malaysian dancers take the stage. Complete your evening with return transport to your hotel or experience the nightlife of KL by dancing till the wee hours of the morning. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 04: Kuala Lumpur Departure
Breakfast from hotel, Free until transfer to Airport. Later transfer to Airport for departure.
Validity of this Package : Till March 2020
- 02 Night accommodation in Langkawi
- 01 Night accommodation in Kuala Lumpur
- Daily Breakfast
- Langkawi Island Tour
- Langakwi Cable Car Ride + Sky Bridge
- Mangrove Island Tour
- Kuala Lumpur City Tour
- KL Bird Park Tour
- All tours & transfers on Shared Basis
- Air Fare / Train Fare.
- Any meals other than mentioned in the inclusions.
- Camera fees, Portage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity, Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks, Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- Entry fees other than mentioned in the inclusions.
- Rate quoted for minimum 02 passengers travelling together.
- Itinerary is subject to change without any prior notice .
- All the above package costs are quoted as per the current rate of USD. if any fluctuation in rate at the time of making the payment, customer has to pay the difference in amount.
- Peak Season / Weekend Surcharges may be applicable at the time of confirmation. This will be intimated at the time of booking.However we will not be able to get this information prior.
- Child below 2 years is considered as infant and 2 years to 11 years are considered to be child
- Transfers are operated on Scheduled Timings in SIC [Seat in Coach] Basis. Passengers who are not willing to wait for Scheduled Transfers need to book Private Transfers at supplement cost.
- Check-in time of the hotels starts from 15.00 hrs and check out time will be 12.00 hrs.Early Check in/late check out will be subjected to availability of rooms.However Hotel has the right to change the timing without any prior notice.
- Company will not be liable for any claims due to accidents, food poisoning, medical illness or other natural calamities arising during the tour/travel. Passenger will have to ensure themselves and company will not entertain any claims in this regard.
- At the airport driver will be holding placard under the main passenger name.If you do not locate the driver please call the emergency no and trace out the same . We would recommend to BUY SIM card before leaving the country.
- Hotels may collect security Deposit at the time of check in.If the payment made through cash it is clients responsibility to make sure that the payment paid has been taken back while check out.If the payment made is through Credit card it should be reversed as per Hotel’s Policy and clients should ask the Hotel to understand the normal policy regarding the same