- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Mysore (or Mysuru), a city in India’s southwestern Karnataka state, was the capital of the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399 to 1947. In its center is opulent Mysore Palace, seat of the former ruling Wodeyar dynasty. The palace blends Hindu, Islamic, Gothic and Rajput styles. Mysore is also home to the centuries-old Devaraja Market, filled with spices, silk and sandalwood.
Ooty, also known as Udhagamandalam, is a hill station in the state of Tamil Nadu, in southern India. Surrounded by trees, central Ooty Lake is a huge artificial expanse of water with pleasure boats. On the slopes of nearby Elk Hill, the Rose Garden is home to over 2,000 varieties of roses. The Government Botanical Garden, created in the 19th century, features ferns, orchids and a prehistoric, fossilized tree.
Kodagu, also known as Coorg, is a rural district in the southwest Indian state of Karnataka. In the area’s north, Madikeri Fort has 2 life-size elephant statues at its entrance, plus a Gothic-style church with a museum on its grounds. Nearby, the Hindu Omkareshwara Temple dates back to the 19th century. Farther north are the domed Raja’s Tomb, a burial place of Kodava kings, and cascading Abbi Falls
ITINERARY - 5 Night 6 DAYS
Day 01: Bangalore -Mysore
Upon arrival at Bangalore, proceed to Mysore on the way visit Srirangapatana which was the capital of King Hyder Ali and his son Tippu Sultan. By noon reach Mysore. Check-in at the hotel. Evening visit to Brindavan Gardens which expands over 150 Acres of land, musical fountain and light show adds attraction to the garden. Then return to the hotel for overnight stay at Mysore.
Day 02: Mysore
After breakfast at Maharaja’s Palace proceed for sightseeing to Chamundi Hill, Big Bull, St. Philomena’s Church and Jagan Mohan Palace (Art Gallery). Overnight stay at Mysore.
Day 03: MYSORE – MADIKERI/COORG (140 KM 02.35 Hrs)
After breakfast proceed to Madikeri / Coorg and proceed to visit Abbey falls-Tucked away between private coffee and spice estates, Abbey Falls offers a splendid backdrop for picnics. Omkareshwara Temple just a stone's throw away from the Madikeri Fort was built in 1820 which features a blend of red-tile roofed Kerala architecture and Islamic-style domes. In the evening visit Raja Seat an enchanting picnic spot with a swathing in the nature's lap at Madikeri in Coorg. A visitor to this spot is sure to enjoy the marvellous sight of Sun set and gorgeous valley and mountain ranges. Musical foundation has been attracting a large number of visitors to the garden, of late and return to hotel for the overnight stay.
Day 04: Coorg to Ooty /Sightseeing
After breakfast check out and proceed to Ooty and check into hotel. Evening visit Ooty lake. Overnight stay at Ooty.
Day 05: Ooty
After breakfast proceed for full day sightseeing. Botanical Garden, Rose garden, Wax Museum (As much as time permits), then back to hotel for the overnight stay.
Day 06: Ooty –BANGALORE -DROP at BANGLORE
After breakfast check out from Hotel and drive to Bangalore Airport.
Standard Package : Rs.22499 Per Person ( On Twin Sharing), Hotels - Viceroy Comforts ( Mysore), La Flora -Ooty , La Flora Coorg.
Deluxe 3* Package : Rs. 25750 Per Person (On Twin Sharing), Hotels - President ( Mysore) , Meadows Residency (Ooty), Coorg Inernational ( Coorg).
Package Validity: October 2019- March 2020
Note: Blackout date 10th Dec to 15 Jan 2020
TOUR COST INCLUDES
- All transportation & sightseeing with 01 Innova as per the itinerary.
- Breakfast only
- Accommodation in Double sharing basis
- Driver’s Bata, Toll and parking for the vehicle
- All Accommodation as per the details given above.
TOUR COST EXCLUDES
- Rate does not include Air / Rail fare
- Any other which does not include in the cost include list
- Lunch, Dinner
- Guide charges, Entrance charges for the monuments and at destination
- This price is valid for Indian Nationals only, no booking has been made.
- Rooms are subject to availability and price is subject to change.
- Hotel Check in / Checkout times – 1200 Noon (Early check in and late check out depends up the room availability)
- Room Category in all the hotel is base Category
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, than we shall provide similar alternate Hotels.
- Breakfast will be served from 07.30 Am to 09.30 AM only.
- Hotel Confirmation Vouchers / Cab & Driver Details will be provided only after 100% Payment will be received.
- Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced if asked by hotel.
- All sightseeing is strictly subject to whether conditions and availability of time.
- Some hotels are located at Mall roads, the vehicles not permitted to enter the mall road.
- All the sightseeing places can’t cover with coach / tempo traveller
- Cab will be provided from 09.00 Am to 06.00 Pm.
- Visit to all Museums in program are subject to their remaining open on day of visit as per rules of competent authority.
- It is mandatory for all the guest (Foreign Nationals, NRI’s and Indian Nationals) to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card, and Passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.