- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Phuket is one of the southern provinces of Thailand. It consists of the island of Phuket, the country’s largest island, and another 32 smaller islands off its coast Phuket Island is connected by the Sarasin Bridge to Phang Nga Province to the north. The next nearest province is Krabi, to the east across Phang Nga Bay.
Phuket Province has an area of 576 square kilometres (222 sq mi), somewhat less than that of Singapore, and is the second-smallest province of Thailand. The island was on one of the major trading routes between India and China, and was frequently mentioned in foreign ship logs of Portuguese, French, Dutch, and English traders. It formerly derived its wealth from tin and rubber and now from tourism.Krabi Province ranks fifth in tourism income in Thailand with six million arrivals
Day 1: Arrival at Phuket .
Transfer from Airport to the Hotel, you will get a warm reception and will be transferred to your hotel.
Half Day City Tour: The city tour covers the most popular points in Phuket city like the Phuket view point, the famous temple “Wat Chalong” and Phuket old town (Sino Portuguese houses), via car ride along Patong, Karon and Kara beach, the most beautiful beaches in Phuket. Stay overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : Sightseeing in Phuket
Complimentary breakfast at the hotel
Phi Phi Island tour: To and fro service from hotel to Phi Phi Island. Phi Phi Islands are situated 40 km south-east of Phuket and consist of six islands. The major ones being Phi Phi Don, which hosts the bohemian town of Phi Phi Islands, and Phi Phi Leh with Maya Bay which featured in the movie "The Beach". Phi Phi Islands are famous for its limestone cliffs rising sheer out of the emerald green waters, white powdery beaches and its many coral reefs offering great diving and snorkeling. A Phi Phi Island tour will take you for great sightseeing, swimming and snorkeling at Maya Bay, Loh Samah Bay, Pileh Cove, Viking Cave and Monkey Beach.
Day 3: Phuket to Krabi; 170Kms (3.30Hrs Drive – By Road):
Complimentary breakfast at the Hotel.
Checkout of your hotel. Road trip to Krabi. Check-in to your new hotel. Krabi is heaven for beach lovers, with the Railay beach, Ao Nang beach, Hat Noppharat Thara and Phi Phi Island offering pristine sands, blue waters and adventure sports options.
Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay in Krabi.
Day 4: Krabi Sightseeing
Complimentary breakfast at the Hotel:
Krabi’s 4 Island by longtail boat tour: Set out across the Andaman Sea for a day-long tour of Krabi’s ‘4 Islands’. Travel by a traditional long tail boat or a convenient speedboat to these unique limestone islands and watch the tide uncover the slender spits that join the jungle isles. Swimming, snorkeling, sunbathing, exploring, and photography are the main activities to enjoy. Expect plenty of sun, a rich variety of corals and fish, crystal-clear water, and white powdery beaches lined with coconut palms.
Oernight stay in Hotel.
Day 5: Departure:
Complimentary breakfast at the Hotel.
Take the flight back to India from Phuket Airport. Hope you end up with a lot of memories and a few souvenirs too.
--TOUR ENDS --
Stay in 3 Star Hotel
- 02 night accommodation in PHuket @ PJ Patong resortel/ Apk Resort & Spa or Similar
- 02 night accommodation in Krabi @ Aonang Paradise – sup room or Similar.
VALIDITY - September - March 2020
Above Rates are not valid for 01st February to 14th February (Chinese New Year).
All the above package costs are quoted as per the current rate of USD. If any fluctuation comes at the time of making the payment, customer must pay the difference in amount.
- Daily breakfast
- Phuket city tour
- Phi Phi Island tour with lunch
- 4 island tour with lunch
- English Speaking guide
- All Hotel and Airport transfer will be on PVT Basis
- All sightseeing will be on SIC Basis
- Air Fare / Train Fare
- Any meals other than mentioned in the inclusions
- Camera fees, Portarage, Insurance, Tips & Gratuity, Any personal expenses, Mineral/soft/hard drinks, Extra usage of vehicle, Guide, and anything which is not include in the inclusion.
- Entry fees other than mentioned in the inclusions. Any other items which are not mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Note: Above Rates are not valid for 01st February to 14th February (Chinese New Year) , April 09 April to 18th April (Songkran Festival), Surcharges will be applicable: 25 USD Will be extra per night per Pax.
- Rate quoted for minimum 02 passengers traveling together .Itinerary is subject to change without any prior notice.
- All passports should be valid for more than 07 months from the date of travel.
- Peak Season / Weekend Surcharges may be applicable at the time of confirmation.This will be intimated at the time of booking.However we will not be able to get this information prior.
- Child below 2 years is considered as infant and 2 years to 11 years are considered to be child.
- All the services included in the package are compulsory and no refund will be given if any of the services are not taken.
- Transfers are operated on Scheduled Timings in SIC [Seat in Coach] Basis. Passengers who are not willing to wait for Scheduled Transfers need to book Private Transfers at supplement cost.
- Flights arriving Early Morning or Late Evening & departing Early Morning or Late Evening, passengers needs to book Private Transfers if Schedule Transfer is not operational
- Check-in time of the hotels starts from 15.00 hrs and check out time will be 12.00 hrs.Early Check in/late check out will be subjected to availability of rooms.However Hotel has the right to change the timing without any prior notice
- TRAVZA will not be liable for any claims due to accidents, food poisoning, medical illness or other natural calamities arising during the tour/travel. Passenger will have to ensure themselves and company will not entertain any claims in this regard.
- At the airport driver will be holding placard under the main passenger name.If you do not locate the driver please call the emergency no and trace out the same . We would recommend to BUY SIM card before leaving the country.
- For transfers and tours please be ready on time and wait at the hotel reception.If you miss the same no refund.Please carry all your documents safely. All valuables, cash, traveler cheque, air ticket,Visa copy passport etc. should be carried in your handbag for easy access.
- Hotels may collect security Deposit at the time of check in.If the payment made through cash it is clients responsibility to make sure that the payment paid has been taken back while check out.If the payment made is through Credit card it should be reversed as per Hotel’s Policy and clients should ask the Hotel to understand the normal policy regarding the same .
- If the passenger faces any service issues during tour it should be intimated to TRAVZA staffs immediately and we will try to sorted out the issues.No claims should be entertained in India .Itinerary and timings mentioned are subject to change.However we will try to inform the changes.in advance.The success of any group is in direct relation to the co-operation amongst its members. We therefore request you to follow the rules and etiquette of the country that you will be visiting, which will ensure that the arrangements go smoothly and that your tour will be successful and enjoyable. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you required any further clarifications.