- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Most treasured spots of Africa is Cape Town that lures with its captivating natural landscapes, waterbodies, Table Mountain, historical monuments, etc. making it a traveller’s delight. A step back to the annals of history of famous Apartheid Movement and the relics that still looms large screaming aloud about its martyrs. Penguin colony is yet another remarkable spot that gives you a host of penguins roaming around freely, a rare sight for any spectator. That’s not all, there are more to the 4 days trip that could hardly be witnessed anywhere else in the world.
Cape Town City Break - 03 Nights 04 Days
Keep your first foot on the ground of South Africa, at the second busiest and primary airport of the Africa at Cape Town. Cape Town International Airport is one of the best with world class facilities and separate terminals for domestic and international flights. Move to the pre-arranged stay with the help of the appointed escort. Rest of the day is all yours to explore the South African space of your own.
1st Day: Visit the bustling entertainment hub swarming with shops, museums, jazz venues, hotels, eateries, theatres, cinemas at Victoria & Alfred Waterfront. Move ahead to Robben Island that breathes history of Apartheid Movement through various sites that exhibits bygone era of racial discrimination and human agony surrounded by magnificent beauty of nature in its most enthralling form. Next destination could be the stunning highland Table Mountain with a magnificent beach, wonderful coastline, cosy bays and much more. All these are sure to make you tired enough, to get back to your room for a peaceful rest.
2nd day: Move out after a sumptuous breakfast for a vibrant day ahead. You will be taken to Castle of Good Hope, a colonial architectural structure with age old dungeons, rooms, spiral staircases, signal canons etc. showcasing Dutch pentagonal fortress. Visit the Company Garden with elegant tree-lined walkways and interesting collection of historical monuments that takes you to a land of fantasy and luxury. Slavery projects in each monument of the bygone era be it the Slave Lodge, Parliament Buildings, & City Hall. A lane of vivid coloured houses popular as Bo-Kaap or Malay Quarter for an Instagram moment.
3rd day: Take the day for a full day peninsular tour, with a host of spectacular spots in a beautiful stretch of land. Cape point is most captivating spot with rocky cliff and vistas of flora and fauna of Cape Floral Kingdom. Get a glimpse of luxuries residents at Millionaires Paradise and glamorous white granitic sand shore of Camps Bay. Hike or ride through the challenging Chapman’s Peak. Visit the Natural Reserve of Cape of Good Hope. Most interesting part of the day will be your visit to the Boulders Beach penguin colony with wobbles movement. Stopover at Simon’s Town with quaint buildings against mountainous backdrop.
4th day: Take back the memories of the good three days at Cape Town. Move back to the Cape Town International Airport for your onward flight.
Lagoon Beach Hotel & Spa (Sup) or similar
Cost per person on twin share basis :ZAR 4995/Person
Holiday Inn Cape Town or similar
Cost per person on twin share basis :ZAR 5850/Person
Cape Town- Southern Sun Waterfront or similar
Cost per person on twin share basis :ZAR 7350/Person
(ZAR - South African Rand)
The rates are based on Standard room categories unless otherwise indicated. Certain hotels do not accommodate Triple in standard rooms, So Triple rates are available at the time of booking.
VLIDITY 30 March 2020
Child Policy : Child rates apply for Child U/12 yrs sharing room with Parents. *Indicates breakfast pay directly to the hotel
- 03 nights accommodation
- 03 Breakfast
- Silver Meet and Greet on arrival.
- Return scheduled transfers from Cape Town International Airport
- Half Day Cape Town City Tour (Including the Table Mountain Aerial Cable tickets – Weather Permitting)
- Scheduled Full Day Peninsular Tour (Entrance fees include: Seal Island Cruise & Funicular ticket).
Expenses of a personal nature, Tips and portage, Any extras incurred at the lodges/hotels, Any international or domestic airfare.
- Rate quoted for minimum 02 passengers travelling together. Itinerary is subject to change without any prior notice.
- All passports should be valid for more than 07 months from the date of travel.
- All the above package costs are quoted as per the current rate. if any fluctuation comes at the time of making the payment, customer must pay the difference in amount.
- Peak Season / Weekend Surcharges may be applicable at the time of confirmation. This will be intimated at the time of booking. However we will not be able to get this information prior.
- GST will be applicable extra
- Child below 2 years is considered as infant and 2 years to 11 years are child.
- All the services included in the package are compulsory and no refund will be given if any of the services are not taken.
- Transfers are operated on Scheduled Timings in SIC [Seat in Coach] Basis. Passengers who are not willing to wait for Scheduled Transfers need to book Private Transfers at supplement cost.
- Flights arriving Early Morning or Late Evening & departing Early Morning or Late Evening, passengers needs to book Private Transfers if Schedule Transfer is not operational
- Check-in time of the hotels starts from 15.00 hrs and check out time will be 12.00 hrs. Early Check in/late check out will be subjected to availability of rooms. However Hotel has the right to change the timing without any prior notice.
- Company will not be liable for any claims due to accidents, food poisoning, medical illness or other natural calamities arising during the tour/travel. Passenger will have to ensure themselves and company will not entertain any claims in this regard.
- At the airport driver will be holding placard under the main passenger name. If you do not locate the driver please call the emergency, no and trace out the same. We would recommend BUYING SIM card before leaving the country.
- For transfers and tours please be ready on time and wait at the hotel reception. If you miss the same no refund. Please carry all your documents safely. All valuables, cash, traveler cheque, air ticket, Visa copy passport etc. should be carried in your handbag for easy access.
- Hotels may collect security Deposit at the time of check in. If the payment made through cash it is clients responsibility to make sure that the payment paid has been taken back while check out. If the payment made is through Credit card it should be reversed as per Hotel’s Policy and clients should ask the Hotel to understand the normal policy regarding the same.
- If the passenger faces any service issues during tour it should be intimated to TRAVZA( UAE Exchange) staffs immediately and we will try to be sorted out the issues. No claims should be entertained in India. Itinerary and timings mentioned are subject to change. However, we will try to inform the changes.in advance. The success of any group is in direct relation to the co-operation amongst its members. We therefore request you to follow the rules and etiquette of the country that you will be visiting, which will ensure that the arrangements go smoothly and that your tour will be successful and enjoyable. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you required any further clarifications.