- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Situated in the north-west Himalayas, Shimla is the capital of Himachal Pradesh. Spread across 12 kms along a ridge that overlooks terraced hillsides and cultivations, Shimla is magnificently robed in dense forestsof oak and pine, fur and rhododendron, and it is best to travel here on the slow train from Kalka. Shimla also is a convenient base for variety of adventure sports such as Skiing, Trekking, Fishing and Golfing etc.
Day 01: DELHI TO SHIMLA: (370 kms / 08 HRS): Arrival at Delhi immediately we proceed to Shimla by Road. Situated at a panoramic location, this hilly town is surrounded by green pastures and snow-capped peaks. Arrive at Shimla & check in at the hotel. Rest of the day is free for leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: SHIMLA: One of the most popular hill Resorts of the North. The town is situated at an altitude of 6810 ft, initially chosen as a sanatorium for invalid European officers, but soon developed into a big hill town and became the summer capital of the country.
After breakfast proceed to visit, Himachal State Museum, Jakhoo temple, The Ridge & Mall Road and overnight at hotel and overnight at hotel.
Day 03: SHIMLA: You depart for the winter sports capital - Kufri, where you can photograph yourself in hired Pahari or Himachali outfits, enjoy horse riding or yak riding (on own). Proceed to visit the famous Mall Road of Shimla, where you could shop or just stroll around the Ridge & Overnight at the hotel.
Day 04 : SHIMLA – DELHI (370 kms / 08 HRS): After early check out & proceed to Delhi, and drop at Delhi Airport / Railway station for departure.
~ TOUR ENDS ~
Package Validity : October 2019- March 2020 and not valid between 15 Dec 2019 to 10 Jan 2020 as well as Festival days.
- All transportation and sightseeing by a A/C Cab as per the itinerary (A/C will not be operated in hill stations & cab is depends up on number of Pax).
- Breakfast at all Hotels.
- Toll and parking for the vehicle.
- Driver’s Bata.
- All Accommodation as per the details given above.
- Air / Rail fare
- Entrances fees for Parks & Monuments, Cultural Shows, Museum, Boating charges, Heater charges, Camel Ride, Elephant Ride, Jeep Safari ,
- Travel Insurance,Guide Charges / Escort charges etc or any other activities at the destinations
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels tips, Laundry, Mineral water, Telephone charges , Meals and drinks not specified in the inclusions.
- Any other transport taken during the tour other than one mentioned above.
- This price is valid for Indian Nationals only, no booking has been made.
- Rooms are subject to availability and price is subject to change.
- Hotel Check in / Checkout times – 1200 Noon (Early check in and late check out depends up the room availability)
- Room Category in all the hotel is base Category
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, than we shall provide similar alternate Hotels.
- Breakfast will be serve from 07.30 Am to 09.30 AM only
- Hotel Confirmation Vouchers / Cab & Driver Details will be provided only after 100% Payment will be received.
- Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced if asked by hotel.
- All sightseeing is strictly subject to whether conditions and availability of time.
- Some hotels are located at Mall roads, the vehicles not permitted to enter the mall road.
- All the sightseeing places can’t cover with coach / tempo traveller
- Cab will be provided from 09.00 Am to 06.00 Pm.
- Visit to all Museums in program are subject to their remaining open on day of visit as per rules of competent authority.
- It is mandatory for all the guest (Foreign Nationals, NRI’s and Indian Nationals) to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card, and Passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a ‘couple’ if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in
- If the passenger faces any service issues during tour it should be intimated to TRAVZA ( UAE Exchange Travel) staffs immediately and we will try to sorted out the issues. Itinerary and timings mentioned are subject to change. However we will try to inform the changes.in advance.\