- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Europe is a treasure for wanderlust to have the must-visit spots of the world in one trip thus amplifying travel experience much beyond the levels of imagination. Among the vast ranges of landscapes, one could hardly miss out the listed spots with exquisite experience inclusive of elegant architectural spectacles, scenic countryside, freshwater lakes, and beautiful vineyards, among others.
Day 01 . Zurich.- TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Arrival Reception. Transfer to hotel and free time. You will receive information about the start of the circuit during the afternoon, or you can check the informative panels in the hotel reception area.
Day 02 . Zurich - Rapperswil - Zurich. TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Boat trip across Zurich Lake. Journey by train. With our guide, we will stroll in the most populated city of Switzerland, the financial and cultural capital of the country. The city of banks has twice been declared the city with the best quality of life in the world. After this we will board a boat for a trip lasting almost two hours on Zurich Lake. The boat makes brief stops, allowing us to admire the villages on the way. We get off in RAPPERSWIL, a small and highly picturesque village overlooked by its medieval castle. We return to Zurich by train, and will see the efficiency and punctuality of the Swiss Railways. Enjoy an evening in the historic centre, next to the lake, where you can dine at your favorite restaurant (Indian, Oriental, Italian, International, Swiss, etc.).
Day 03 - Zurich - Interlaken - Grindelwald - Lucerne - Zurich. TODAY´S HIGHLIGHTS: Admire the fantastic landscapes. Cable car included to rindelwald first. Lunch included. Today´s stage has beautiful landscapes with high mountains and lakes. Take a stroll through INTERLAKEN and follow to GRINDELWALD where we will have time for a coffee before taking the cable car (ticket included) up
to Grindelwald first. We will walk along the path (30 minutes) in which we shall be able to take the ¨footbridge over the empty¨ among the fantastic scenery enjoying glaciers around us. Lunch included (vegetarian option available). After that we continue to LUCERNE, one of the most beautiful cities in Switzerland. Returning to the heart of Zurich, enjoy an evening at the city’s most popular restaurants (Indian, Oriental, Middle Eastern, Swiss, etc.).
Day 04 . Zurich - Bern - Paris. TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Explore Bern, the capital city of Switzerland. Embark on a scenic trip to BERN, capital city of the confederation built around a bend in the Aare River, with its medieval architecture preserved in the Old Town. Time to take a stroll and breathe in the fresh air. Next, we journey to France. Enjoy beautiful lake views on our trip to Paris. We arrive in
Day 05. Paris. TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: City tour in Paris. Boat ride along the Seine. Climb to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower. Evening transfer. A scenic guided tour to discover the history, main boulevards and the breath-taking monuments of Paris. We end the visit at the Eiffel Tower area. You will have the opportunity to climb up to the second floor of this remarkable metal monument. End your visit with a boat cruise along the River Seine, which divides the north of Paris from the south. Enjoy a free afternoon to explore as you choose. At sunset enjoy dinner in “Quartier Latin”, a very picturesque area of the historic centre where a wide variety of international cuisines await you. Return to hotel.
Day 06. Paris. TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Free time in the City of Light. We go to the centre of Paris, to the area of the Louvre Museum. Free time. If you wish we can accompany you to Benlux, one of the most complete and best-known perfumeries in Paris. Rest of the day free.
Day 07. Paris.- After breakfast, Transfer to airport
Hotels used :
Zurich: Hotel Ibis Zurich Messe Airport or Similar
Paris: Courtyard Marriot Paris St Denis (4* ) /Campanile Paris Est - Porte De Bagnolet (3*) or Similar
Jan.20: 01, 08, 15, 22, 29
Feb.20: 05, 12, 19, 26
May.20: 06, 13, 20, 27
Jul.20: 01, 08, 15, 22, 29
Aug.20: 05, 12, 19, 26
- Travel by bus
- English speaking guide
- Basic travel insurance
- Breakfast buffet.
- Includes arrival transfer
- City tour in: PARIS
- Boat: Lake Zurich in ZURICH, Boat Trip along River Seine in PARIS
- Evening transfer: Quartier Latin in Paris in PARIS
- Ticket admission: Cable Car to Grindelwald First in ZURICH, 2nd Floor Eiffel Tower in PARIS
- Train: Rapperswil / Zurich in ZURICH
- Airfare & Visa
- Meals other than breakfast
- Any item NOT mentioned in Inclusions
- No rooms on hold at this moment. Confirmation would be subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Rate quoted for minimum 02 passengers traveling together (Twin Sharing basis) . Itinerary is subject to change without any prior notice Peak Season / Weekend Surcharges may be applicable at the time of confirmation.
- GST will be applicable extra.
- Above Rates are not valid for 01st February to 14th February (Chinese New Year). Peak Season / Weekend Surcharges may be applicable at the time of confirmation
- All passports should be valid for more than 07 months from the date of travel.
- Child below 2 years is considered an infant and 2 years to 11 years are considered to be a child.
- All the services included in the package are compulsory and no refund will be given if any of the services is not taken.
- Transfers are operated on Scheduled Timings in SIC [Seat in Coach] Basis. Passengers who are not willing to wait for Scheduled Transfers need to book Private Transfers at a supplement cost.
- Flights arriving Early Morning or Late Evening & departing Early Morning or Late Evening, passengers need to book Private Transfers if Schedule Transfer is not operational.
- Check-in time of the hotels starts from 15.00 hrs and check out time will be 12.00 hrs. Early Check-in/late check out will be subjected to the availability of rooms. However, the Hotel has the right to change the timing without any prior notice.
- If the passenger faces any service issues during tour it should be intimated to TRAVZA ( Formerly UAE EXCHANGE TRAVEL) staffs immediately and we will try to sorted out the issues. TRAVZA Company will not be liable for any claims due to accidents, food poisoning, medical illness or other natural calamities arising during the tour/travel. Passenger will have to ensure themselves and the company will not entertain any claims in this regard.
- At the airport, the driver will be holding placard under the main passenger name. If you do not locate the driver please call the emergency no and trace out the same. We would recommend to BUY a SIM card before leaving the country.
- Hotels may collect a security Deposit at the time of check-in. If the payment made through cash it is the client’s responsibility to make sure that the payment paid has been taken back while checking out. If the payment made is through a Credit card it should be reversed as per Hotel’s Policy and clients should ask the Hotel to understand the normal policy regarding the same.
- Number of Pax: 02 to 08 Adult