- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Glimpses of Tamil Nadu with a difference
Tamil Nadu, an inviting tourist destination that connects with gorgeous shoreline, wildlife richness, intricately sculptured ancient temples, enamoured hill stations, stunning beaches, lip-smacking cuisines coupled with an opulent culture. Each spot has something special to offer, making it all the more interesting for you to keep discovering the state more.
Tamil Nadu offers more than you bargain. It has something special for each of its own kind, making it an important and repeat-destination.
Madurai- Rameswaram- Kanyakumari- Kovalam - Trivandrum
Day 01- Madurai Arrival
Upon arrival at Madurai Airport transfer to hotel and begin by visiting Meenakshi temple which is a major pilgrimage destination within the Shaivism tradition, dedicated to Meenakshi Devi and Shiva. Later proceed to Hotel for night stay.
Day 02 -Madurai sightseeing
After breakfast proceed to Tirumalai Nayak palace, Teppakulam Mariayamman Temple and Gandhi Memorial Museum. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03 – Madurai-Rameshwaram(180km/3.30hrs)
After breakfast and proceed to Rameshwaram visit as much places possible as mentioned below. Overnight stay at hotel.
* Pamban Bridge
* Ramanatha Swamy Temple
* Ramar Patham
* Kothandaramaswamy Temple
* Agni Theertham
* Dhanuskodi(upto Check -post )
* Hanuman Temple
* Floating Stone
Day 04 –Rameshwaram –Kanyakumari (325 kms /5 and half hrs)
After breakfast checkout from the hotel and transfer to kanyakumari and check in at hotel. afternoon go for kanyakumari sightseeing. Visit Vivekananda Rock that houses a memorial dedicated to Swami Vivekanan. The Memorial is built at the convergence of the Indian Ocean, the Arabian Sea and the Bay of Bengal. Kanyakumari is a place where you can enjoy Sun rise and Sunset from the same point, something special to remember. Enjoy Sunset of Kanyakumari from the tip of India, overnight at Hotel.
Day 05: Kanyakumari to Kovalam
After breakfast check out from Hotel and transfer to, Kovalam. Up on arrival check in to the hotel and later enjoy the beach activities. Overnight at Kovalam.
Day 06: Kovalam-TRIVANDRUM / 20 KMS:
After breakfast proceed to visit Padmanabhaswamy temple for Darshan. Followed by some sightseeing in Trivandrum. Overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 07 – After Breakfast drop at Trivandrum Airport.
Standard Package : Rs. 20800 Per Person on Twin Sharing basis.
Deluxe 3* Package : Rs. 22499 Per Person on Twin Sharing basis.
Premium 4* Package : Rs.25999 Per Person on Twin Sharing basis.
In case of 4 Pax are travelling together , then rate will be Rs.15999 ( Standard), Rs.19999 ( Deluxe 3*) and Rs. 20999 ( Premium 4 *) Per person.
Validity of this Package is till March 2020( Except on Dussehra, Diwali, Pooja Holidays or any festive dates/important dates.)
- All transportation & sightseeing through Vehicle as per the itinerary. (Non a/c in Hilly areas)
- Daily breakfast in hotels
- Accommodation in Double sharing basis
- Driver’s Bata, Toll and parking for the vehicle
- All Accommodation as per the details given above.
- Rate does not include Air / Rail fare
- Any other which does not include in the cost include list
- Lunch, Dinner
- Guide charges, Entrance charges for the monuments and at destinations.
- This price is valid for Indian Nationals only, no booking has been made.
- Rooms are subject to availability and price is subject to change.
- Hotel Check in / Checkout times – 1200 Noon (Early check in and late check out depends up the room availability)
- Room Category in all the hotel is base Category
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, than we shall provide similar alternate Hotels.
- Breakfast will be served from 07.30 Am to 09.30 AM only.
- Hotel Confirmation Vouchers / Cab & Driver Details will be provided only after 100% Payment will be received.
- Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced if asked by hotel.
- All sightseeing is strictly subject to whether conditions and availability of time.
- Some hotels are located at Mall roads, the vehicles not permitted to enter the mall road.
- All the sightseeing places can’t cover with coach / tempo traveller
- Cab will be provided from 09.00 Am to 06.00 Pm.
- Visit to all Museums in program are subject to their remaining open on day of visit as per rules of competent authority.
- It is mandatory for all the guest (Foreign Nationals, NRI’s and Indian Nationals) to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Drivers License, Voters Card, and Passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.