- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Bhubaneswar is an ancient city in India’s eastern state of Odisha, formerly Orissa. Many temples built from sandstone are dotted around Bindu Sagar Lake in the old city, including the 11th-century Hindu Lingaraja Temple. Outside Rajarani Temple are sculpted figures of the guardians of the 8 cardinal and ordinal directions. Jain antiques, weaponry and indigenous pattachitra paintings fill the Odisha State Museum.
Puri 2N - Bhubaneswar 2N
Day 01: Bhubaneswar Rly. Station / Airport – Puri
Upon arrival at Bhubaneswar Airport / Railway Station & transfer to Puri. In the evening visit the Lord Jagannath Temple built in 15th Century AD and crowned with Vishnu’s wheel & flag dominate the landscape at Puri. Overnight stay at Puri.
Day 02: Excursion to Chilika Lake (50 kms)
After breakfast start for day excursion to Chilika Lake (Place called Satpada). It’s famous for Irrawaddy Dolphins. One can enjoy boating at Satpada (at your own cost) and visit the lagoon where the lake merges into the Bay of Bengal. Evening back to Puri for the overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Puri - Bhubaneswar (Enroute sightseeing) (65 kms)
After Breakfast transfer to Bhubaneswar enroute visit Chandra Bhaga Sea Beach, Konark Sun Temple, Pipili (the eplique village) & Dhauli. On arrival check in to hotel. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Bhubaneswar.
Day 04: Bhubaneswar Sightseeing
After breakfast visit Khandagiri, Udaygiri, Lingraj Temple & Nandan Kanan. Evening you can enjoy shopping at Ekaamra Haat buying local handicrafts and other goodies. Overnight stay at Bhubaneswar.
Day 05: Bhubaneswar Hotel – Bhubaneswar Rly. Station / Airport
After breakfast Check-out from hotel, transfer to Bhubaneswar Airport / Railway Station for your journey back to home.
Package Validity: October 2019- March 2020
Note: Blackout date 10th Dec to 15 Jan 2020
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan (as per mentioned above).
- Exclusive A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Child below 5 yrs. complimentary and Above 10 yrs. will be charged as extra adult.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage, additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary, Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot). Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
- Check-in & Check-out time 07:00 hrs. in Puri & in Bhubaneswar Check-in & Check-out time will be 11:00 hrs.
- Please carry original ID proof (Voter ID card/Passport/Driving License/etc.) for security purpose & hotel policy.
- We need following for process your booking Guest Name & Contact Number. Naming List with gender & age.
- On arrival of guests, we will provide them local contact numbers of our executive, who will handle the entire operation.
- If any tourist spot do not complete for weekly closing day & if they want to do the same on next day then they have to pay the extra cost for the vehicle.
- Please inform your guest to maintain the timing for the sightseeing / transfers which will advisable by our executive.
We provide exclusive A/c vehicles in our packages.
Ac Indigo / Swift Dzire for 1-3 Pax including child.
Ac Innova / Xylo for 4-6 pax including child.
If group size is more than 6 pax including child, guests have to opt for Winger / Tempo Traveller at a supplement cost.