- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
GALA EAST COAST 7D/6N TOUR (Dep on Thursday)- (New York, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Harrisburg, Niagara etc..)
DAY 1: (D) ARRIVE IN NY JFK- HOTEL IN MANHATTAN
Welcome to NY!!!!
Our representative will be at JFK airport for private pick up. Pick up details for each airport is given below. We will need the contact number of the passengers to facilitate transfers. Optional charges apply for passengers arriving at EWR/LGA airport.
****one carry on and one suitcase per person only*****
Experience a World class New York hotel located near Grand Central terminal in the Fashionable area of Manhattan when you check into the Luxurious property. (Check in time 3 PM).
Meet your tour manager at 7 pm in the hotel lobby to start the tour. Enjoy a wonderful buffet Indian dinner at restaurant walking distance from the hotel. After dinner, enjoy free time at Times Square on own to see the city in action at night. Overnight at Hotel.
****Please note that the hotel may take your Credit card at the time of check in towards Incidentals. The hold on the card will be released once the guests check out if no charges are incurred**********
Portage is not included in the cost.
DAY 2: (B, D)- New York SOL/ ONE WORLD/ DOUBLE DECKER
Depart from the hotel at 8 am in the morning for your breakfast at an American restaurant. After breakfast, proceed to go on to the Statue of Liberty Ferry from Battery park. View the world famous iconic Statue symbolising the country’s freedom. Lunch on own. Make a pit stop to see the “NY BULL” on Wall St. This bronze statue weighs 3200 kg & is a symbol of financial optimism & prosperity. Enjoy a scenic view from the top of Freedom tower observation deck. This is now the tallest building on the Western Hemisphere and stands in place of Twin towers. We will make a photo stop at Ground Zero (entrance to 9/11 memorial is not included). Get a closer look at Rockefeller center comprising of 19 high rise commercial buildings while driving through the famous streets of NY. Declared a national historic monument, you will be able to get quick photos of this landmark. Enjoy shopping time at the biggest grossing next generation retail store in the World ‘APPLE’, a vibrant gathering place for technology buffs Dinner at Indian Restaurant. See New York at its best from a double-Decker bus. In “The City that Never Sleeps,” the best sightseeing happens after the sun goes down. Discover the brilliant lights, stunning views and vibrant nightlife with Double-Decker Night Tour! Overnight at hotel.
DAY 3: (B, D) DC Philadelphia, DC National harbour, DC
Get an early start to your day after breakfast & drive to Philadelphia (approximately 2 hours’ drive without traffic. Enjoy an entertaining guided tour of the largest city in Pennsylvania state (guided city tour). Our entertaining tour guide is a history buff, and he will relate the love of the city and a real sense of Philadelphia’s place in history to the group. Lunch on own. On your way from Philadelphia to DC, stop at DC’s latest happening waterfront destination with shopping, restaurants and DC’s latest attraction-Sky wheel. This stately Observation wheel takes the riders as high as 180 Ft above the river, giving a wonderful bird’s eye view of Potomac river. Enjoy a Dinner en route to hotel. Check into Marriott Tysons or Similar.
DAY 4: (B, D) Harrisburg City tour of DC/ Air & Space/
Today after breakfast, Enjoy city tour of DC with a specialized guide covering all the major landmarks. See all the key attractions in DC and learn about the history and trivia that surrounds Washington on this interactive tour of the capital city. You will visit the major monuments on this quick and efficient.
Visit White house gift shop as a part of your city tour. Whether you’re looking for a classic piece for your office or movie set such as one of the presidential sculptures, a unique gift, collectable, or souvenir for the history buff in your life, the White House Gift Shop, is the "only original authorised" White House Gift Shop serving America for over 70 years. After some shopping, you will be given time to explore Air & space museum (1 hour and 30 minutes) to view all the different exhibits related to space & Aeronautics. Lunch on own. Drive to Harrisburg and Enjoy some retail therapy winding down a long day of sightseeing at Tanger outlet mall which offers designer brand labels for cheap including American outfitters, Banana republican, Michael Kors, Polo Ralph Lauren.. Dinner at Indian restaurant & check into Hotel (Hilton Harrisburg or Similar).
DAY 5: (B, D) – Niagara Falls Penn State capitol, Hershey, Corning, Niagara by night
After breakfast, proceed to do the Pennsylvania Capitol tour (if open for tours). The Pennsylvania State Capitol is the seat of government for the U.S. state of Pennsylvania and is in downtown Harrisburg. After an inside peek at the political hub of the state, check out the sweetest destination on the itinerary- Hershey’s. Get on an exhilarating chocolate ride that takes you to the origin of chocolate making. Lunch on own. Drive to Corning to check out the World’s most comprehensive Glass collection at Corning Museum of Glass. The museum brings class to life by having live demonstrations. Proceed to Niagara Falls (approximately 3 hours of drive from Corning). Dinner at Indian restaurant en route. View the illumination of falls at night. This illumination includes a range of colours that alternate throughout the evening and shine over all of Niagara Falls & stay overnight at hotel (Sheraton at the falls or similar)
DAY 6: (B, D) Niagara Falls Maid of the mist, cave of the winds, IMAX
The hotel is walking distance to the park. There will be no coach on this day of the tour.
Today after breakfast, enjoy a 30 minute IMAX movie at the Niagara adventure theatre. To view you next attraction, Cave of the Winds, you will take an elevator ride- 175 feet below to get to a feel the power of Falls first hand. Geared-up in a souvenir rain poncho and specially designed sandals, guests follow wooden walkways along Niagara River to the Hurricane Deck. Do not forget to take extra pair of clothes as you will definitely get wet. You will also take a closer look at the Bridal veil falls in a boat ride abroad Maid of the mist. Lunch on own. Evening Free on own. Dinner at Indian restaurant & overnight at hotel.
DAY 7: Good bye!!!!
After breakfast, our representative will pick you up from the hotel for airport transfer based on your individual flights (please note that check out time is 11 am). Packed breakfast option is not available for passengers taking early flight. Your departure flight will be out of BUF (this airport transfer on private basis is included in your cost)
THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TOUR WITH US!!!
APRIL 16, 23, 30 MAY 7, 14, 21, 28 JUNE 4, 11, 18, 25 JULY 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 AUGUST 6, 13, 20, 27 SEPTEMBER 3, 10, 17, 24 OCTOBER 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 NOVEMBER 5, 12
- Statue of liberty
- Wall st bull
- Freedom tower
- Visit to apple store
- Double Decker city tour of New york (guided)
- City tour of Philadelphia (guided)
- Capital wheel at national harbor
- Air & space museum
- City tour- guided in dc
- Hershey’s chocolate world
- Pennsylvania state capitol (if open) guided
- Tanger outlet shopping
- Corning museum of glass
- Illumination of falls
- IMax movie in Niagara
- Cave of the winds
- Maid of the mist
NEW YORK (2 NIGHTS): Grand Hyatt 109 E 42nd st, New York, NY 10017 PH: 2128831234
WASHINGTON DC (1 NIGHT): Marriott Tysons Corner 8028 Leesburg Pike, Vienna, VA 22182 Ph: 7037343200
HARRISBURG, PA (1 NIGHT): Hilton Harrisburg 1 N 2ND ST, HARRISBURG, PA PH: 717-233-6000
NIAGARA FALLS, NY (2 NIGHTS): Sheraton at the falls, 300 3rd ST, NIAGARA FALLS, NY PH: 716-285-3361
PICK UP INFORMATION AT THE AIRPORT IN NY
JFK Airport : For International arrivals, AA and QR : in front of the welcome center; EY,DL,AI and EK :in front of the Currency Exchange; BA : in front of the currency exchange. Newark Airport: For International arrival: In Front of Currency Exchange. LAGuardia Airport: Baggage claim (may change based on renovations at the airport).
Package Validity : November 2020
Airport transfer on private basis from JFK New York and from hotel in Niagara falls to buf.
6 indian buffet dinners at restaurant (choice of veg, non veg & jain). Jain meals will be served on the table with 2 veg dishes, daal, roti and rice.
6 american buffet breakfast.
Tour director (will meet at 7 pm on day 1 & be with the group till end of day 6).
Tour will be conducted in a 55 seater/30 seater/15 seater /van based on the number of people signed for the tour (request you to check with us one week prior to the departure date to get information on the size of the vehicle).
Wifi at all hotels as well as 55 seater coach. N/a for smaller vans/coaches. (not guaranteed).
domestic flights (your flight will be arriving on Thursday at JFK & departing out of buffalo, NY on Wednesday).
Air Fare ,visa & processing fees
mandatory tips ($14 per person for the entire tour) to be given to the tour director. This cannot be pre-paid.
Disclaimer: Tours Limited reserves the right to make minor modifications to the daily itinerary flow based on weather, traffic, or other conditions for the convenience of the travelling customers. We reserve the right to use Van/Minibus/Coach depending on the number of passengers. In case of coach break down due to mechanical failures, the company will make every effort to fix the problem but please note that there will be no monetary compensation for the inconvenience caused.
Package Cost is based on Current USD rate as on January 2020, Variation in USD may affect Package cost.
Please make sure to collect the Contact information of the tour manager details. Please reconfirm hotel list prior to your travel date.
2. Valid contact number for the passenger is a must at the time of reservation to ensure smooth transfers.
3. Wheelchair passengers, if planning on joining our tour will need to have someone travel with them to assist the passengers. Tour manager will be unable to provide aid. Also, please note that our coaches are not equipped for handicapped travelers.
4. Seating Arrangement in the bus will be first come first serve.
5. All documents for Orlando (park tickets/Cruise if booked by us) will be handed over by the tour manager on the East coast. Please inform the passengers that there will be no tour manager for the Orlando portion.
6. Tours Limited is not responsible for lost Valuables/Travel documents. We request the passengers to take care of their personal belongings.
7. Hotel in NY/ORLANDO/VEGAS will ask for CC at the time of check in towards incidentals. The hotel usually puts a hold on the CC and this hold will be released if no expenses are incurred. It usually takes anywhere from 2-3 weeks for Hotel SGL DBL TRL QUAD CHILD GRAND HYATT 270 155 95 73 45 Hotel SGL DBL TRL QUAD CHILD Sheraton at the falls or similar 195 105 82 68 40
the charge to disappear on the Credit statement. Make sure to get a Zero statement balance from the hotel. If paying cash to the front desk, please make sure to collect the same before checking out.
8. We charge late fee for bookings that come in within 10 days of travel. This will be $15 per person. $25 wire transfer fee applies for all bank transactions.
9. The passengers are liable to pay for any damages caused while on tour either at the hotel they are staying in; coach or at restaurants and attractions. We will collect the valued amount before the end of the tour.
10. We strongly encourage all the passengers to buy optional tours though us. We are not responsible for any bookings made on own. Also, if the passengers are deviating from the itinerary, this must be mentioned clearly in the email and acknowledged.
11. We recommend that the passengers keep political and religious discussions to none during the travel. This is a vacation package that is open to everyone irrespective of their difference.
12. It is requested that for Buffet dinners and breakfast, passengers take fresh plates each time and maintain and respect the rules of the restaurant.
13. The Weather can vary considerable depending on the month of travel. Please make sure to have weather appropriate clothing. Walking shoes are recommended.
14. Tour leader has the right to change the itinerary based on Weather and traffic conditions. Please follow protocol while on tour.
15. Tours Limited does not hold any responsibility for any injuries or accidents that might happen while on tour. Passengers are requested to carry Insurance with them to safeguard themselves in case of any eventuality. Our Tour managers will do all they can to aid the passengers in their time of need.
16. Children under 2 years travel free. Child price is applicable for children between the ages of 3 years to 9 years. 9 years and Older are adults.
17. Standard room is with King bed. For 2 or more passengers (maximum occupancy is 4 per room), we will book a room with two double beds. For parents traveling with children, we will book a room with 2 beds. Rollaway beds are not allowed in a room with 2 beds.
18. Our Pricing for the hotels includes room rate, taxes and Breakfast if applicable. The passengers are liable to pay for any additional incidentals that they may incur at the hotel.